Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Championship Fantasy Draft

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

Results are in

|7 picks|total (best 6)
    Rineanna| 70| 65|
    4072511| 69| 64|
    BriandeRunner| 67| 61|
    myflipflops| 64| 60|
    Pherekydes| 57| 54|
    ecoli| 56| 53|
    Tingle |53| 49|
    Longjump67| 44| 40|

Congrats to Rineanna it was a really close race but there could only be one winner. You have won the prize of the satisfaction your athletics better than us (recessionary times you know yourself:p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭Pisco Sour

ecoli wrote: »
    Results are in

|7 picks|total (best 6)
    Rineanna| 70| 65|
    4072511| 69| 64|
    BriandeRunner| 67| 61|
    myflipflops| 64| 60|
    Pherekydes| 57| 54|
    ecoli| 56| 53|
    Tingle |53| 49|
    Longjump67| 44| 40|

Congrats to Rineanna it was a really close race but there could only be one winner. You have won the prize of the satisfaction your athletics better than us (recessionary times you know yourself:p)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gutting to be so close to gold. But I'll take the Silver!

Can I suggest a recount?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

04072511 wrote: »
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gutting to be so close to gold. But I'll take the Silver!

Can I suggest a recount?:D

i have doubled and triple checked at the risk of being shot if i screwed up the results sorry;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

Well this has made my night.

An honourable mention to Tingle for his sterling performance. :pac:

Thanks to ecoli for his administration of the competition and facilitation of banter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭thirtyfoot

Picked a bug up in a pre-Euro event. Was under the weather. Wasn't the real me out there. Know I am better than that. Disappointing as I'll lose my grant now. I am young and will bounce back but I know I need to lose about 6 stone and get my run up sorted and relax in the final stages of the competition. Just wasn't to be but was a huge learning experience.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

4th..... There goes my funding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

I think its time for Tingle to hang up his keyboard , ne will never now finish in the top 3 of a Fantasy draft and should make way for the younger kids.. 49 secondspoints is no way near the standard needed....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭thirtyfoot

shels4ever wrote: »
    I think its time for Tingle to hang up his keyboard , ne will never now finish in the top 3 of a Fantasy draft and should make way for the younger kids.. 49 secondspoints is no way near the standard needed....

One bad fantasy draft doesn't make me a bad keyboard warrior - form is temperory, keyboard punditry is permanent.

Advertisement