Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay Byrne - Road Safety

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭I.S.T.

Hamndegger wrote: »
    Hmmmm, The Bitumen producers commission a report telling people to buy bitumen of all things to make roads safer. What a good idea ;)

In fairness the group who produced the report appear to be a well respected organisation:
    The European Road Assessment Programme - EuroRAP AISBL - is an international not-for profit association (Associations internationales sans but lucratif) registered in Belgium. Its members are motoring organisations, national and regional road authorities, and experts who have been elected because of the special contribution they have made to EuroRAP.

EuroRAP is a sister programme to EuroNCAP, the independent crash test programme that star rates new cars for the crash protection they provide to passengers and pedestrians. EuroNCAP demonstrates that well-designed crash protection can make family cars safer. Similarly, EuroRAP is beginning to show how roads can be made safer, so that the car and road work together to protect life.

Their partners include AA, National Roads Authority, Department for Regional Development and the Road Safety Foundation:
    http://www.eurorap.org/partners

They are funded by the European Commission, FIA Foundation for the Automobile and Society and ACEA (European Automobile Manufacturers Association) (http://www.eurorap.org/fin_supporters)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I wonder how long it take until one of the private money makers is torched?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,473 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Haddockman wrote: »
    I wonder how long it take until one of the private money makers is torched?

no need for that. Cling film over the lense. They can't visibly see the difference but the flash reflect so the reg can't be read...

or expanding foam, tthe Dutch are fond of this one :D

... I mean don't do anything like that. It illegal and not nice...

Advertisement