Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great After-timing Thread (screenshots req'd)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Jive you dodgy **** :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Christ almighty Jive, I'm delighted for you, slightly jealous but delighted all the same, LUCKY FECKER!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

1600 made from 2 free bets! thats what the after timing thread is all about!

Thread can be locked now, this will hardly ever be matched:D

I'm hoping to have a screenshot come Cheltenham. I'm investing all of my money ante post on Scotsirish at 4/1 in the cross country

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

It's actually nuts cause I VERY rarely get lucky, the second one was even sweeter as well don't know why. I'd say i slept with a grin on my face all through the night. I put €50 in that account on 24/11/2011. I put €50 on various markets on a blue square premier game ( http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/11/26/england/conference-national/kettering-town-fc/grimsby-town-fc/1139353/ ) and all bets won apart from a €5 on Grimsby -2 handicap @ 15/2. I had €103.50 as a result of those bets. That covered the €100 I needed for pre-match €50 and in-running €50. The special offer bets are the only bets I've placed since the Grimsby game (on Bet365 anyway). Total staked - €250.00 and total returned €1,813.63. I think I might have to bow out of the game on a high... it's all down hill from here, i've peaked! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Dont worry they'll close your account soon anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,929 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I dont like this thread but I had to post this poxy bet

I took it right at the free kick for the 2nd half

aIewA.png

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Nothing major but 28tz8sg.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

jbxWIw7BP1YHxN.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

jbxWIw7BP1YHxN.png

Fair play to you man!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Fair play to you man!

Had a 10er on city to win by 4 or more goals aswell ,:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Imma newb to gambling but been quite lucky so far. Started with a tenner and just did a load of small bets for the craic. Got this up ! Not much for some, but was over the moon !

1pounder.png

And then got a few bets up today including these 2 (Thought celtic were gonna let me down!).

winsm.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This is for shangri la

I could post more but 5 is the maximum attachments.

WTF Mike?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Huge Wins there Mike, Congrats.

Now now sarcasm is an ugly type of humour!

Just looking to make a quick point to Mr Knowitall.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Amigomenor

Mike, can you go back a bit more in time. Any from 2008?

eh? Why the **** should I, are you his brother or something.

double.jpg

Nothing to wet oneself over but the double came in :)
    Only bookies guaranteeing prices on multiples that I know of too, I wrote on the SPs for dramatic effect :pac:

These are the ones..
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=76624063

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Pretty good day today, haven't had a day like this in awhile, so it was most welcome :pac: :D

a0e4ip.jpg

Nice double today.

When Utd went 1nil up I layed them on Betfair with €52 at 1.52 in order to get my stake of €100 back if the did not win, which thankfully was not the case.

doubley.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Registered Users Posts: 12,010 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

capturebo.png

Best day in a long while :D I had €44.39 left in my account when I decided to do a few overs bets. It was basically an accum because I kept throwing my balance on the bets. The first bet returned very little and I had a big sweat with €106.59 on over 4.5 in the City game. I love you Balotelli :D The rest was fairly straightforward. I think €411.53 on over 2.5 in the Madrid game is the biggest bet I've ever made and only for the fact that I was "roaming" in Belfast and out for the night I think I would have lobbed it all on over 3.5 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭lmao

Not a bad day at the office!

agger21.png[/URL

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Mossyman

I don't usually don't do these types of bets but still nice of it to come in after ten mins.

191447.png

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Dont ya just love free bets?

capture_03-1.jpg

Just kept the head over water today.........

phew.jpg..........

thanks to a fairly fantastic comeback by Utd (I'd be a Liverpool fan so it almost pains me to say it) and to Mr Rooney's penalty :)

also had €50 on Big Zeb but that docket was thrown away.

docket on the right is €15 on Rooney 4th goal at 11/2 and €5 on the draw at 18/1, Utd were 3 - 0 down at the time.

Lads you can't get a screen shot from Boyles can you?

I mean when you click on an individual bet, this little drop down thing comes up rather than a new window, so you'd be taking a screen shot of the whole account

• Registered Users Posts: 12,010 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Lads you can't get a screen shot from Boyles can you?

I mean when you click on an individual bet, this little drop down thing comes up rather than a new window, so you'd be taking a screen shot of the whole account

You can crop the picture to only include the necessary info using paint. I think it comes loaded on every windows machine.

• Advertisement

I'm so retarded with computers it is beyond belief

Advertisement