Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great After-timing Thread (screenshots req'd)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Had this accum up today, worked out at just over 8/1 :D

dh7kev.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

shocksy wrote: »
    Had this accum up today, worked out at just over 8/1 :D

dh7kev.jpg

Much on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Much on it?

Unfortunately not, wasnt a great weekend, so my luck wasnt in, only had a spare €7 on it, but sure its better than nothing when your on a losing streak :pac:

a win is a win, good job!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

For the Bet365 special on the Chelsea/City game. Pre-match €50 on a 'cert' and then the €50 in play free bet on something a bit more adventurous. Thank you Frank Lampard :D

winah.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

jive wrote: »
    For the Bet365 special on the Chelsea/City game. Pre-match €50 on a 'cert' and then the €50 in play free bet on something a bit more adventurous. Thank you Frank Lampard :D
    QUOTE] ****ing hell dude! well done,thats some gamble!:eek:

****ing hell dude! well done,thats some gamble!:eek:

I thought I was gonna be hospitalised when Clattenburg gave the peno :pac: I fair love those Bet365 free in-play bets now :D

Some very lucky bets over the past few days,includes some loosers,including Barnsley,ffs:rolleyes: all in all a profitable week.

sorry,got things mixed up there:o

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭The Irish Riddler

winah.jpg

Thats exactly how to take advantage of that offer.

• Advertisement

http://min.us/mbmEhu3PgQ

Bit of a sweat at half time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

http://min.us/mbmEhu3PgQ

Bit of a sweat at half time.

That looks like it is just wrote on a random piece of paper.

If people are posting screenshots of bets placed in shops, the whole docket should be included, showing name of firm and possibly even time and date.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

After timing should be all about epic wins, like Jive's

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Deposited 19 euro on monday, balance now 389, hopefully 489 with another goal in the Rovers game. Great week.. bar any exams I've done...!
    Combination of Horses and Football!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Happy out, gotta love 'fixed' matches.

Layed 18e at 5/1 on the Bruge Braga double chance in about the 83rd min.

Also funny how two red cards for the away teams who then concede and manage to equalise. Had given up on the Bruge bet and was making food, only checked in the 80th min what the score was :D

Happy feckin Christmas William!
    €100ew @ 10's, comes in at 12's to make thee job even sweeter!

rayastar.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OMG! fantastico! happy Christmas is right!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

2cmomz6.png

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

186232.jpg

[IMG][/img]celticj.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

Well done ft9 your a brave man :D There's no chance of me placing €200 on either celtic or rangers they wouldn't look out of place in the loi :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭glanman

Well done ft9 your a brave man :D There's no chance of me placing €200 on either celtic or rangers they wouldn't look out of place in the loi :D

Again, I thought this thread was all about big odds wins, not an even money bet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

glanman wrote: »
    Again, I thought this thread was all about big odds wins, not an even money bet...

Not necessarily, would you say no to that bet? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

glanman wrote: »

I'm sorry mate i'm happy to see people taking money off the bookies be it even money or not.It's called the great after-timing thread not the great long shot thread :confused:

I'm not a fan of people putting up short priced wins here myself lads tbh, just thought the stake makes it relevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭seanman is me

Got to love 93 rd minute goals ! Hon Norwich !! Last bet of 2011 happy days !!

A little silly bet came in today for me, used to do lots of these bets years back ....

NewYearsEveLuck.jpg

The bits in circles are what the forecasts paid, I scribbled them in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Never nice to see a club in dire straits but no harm in me profiting off it, only for a double which was beaten by a head in second I would have been putting on even more. Oh well, can't be greedy, Happy New Year and hopefully this is the start of a great profitable year.

Edit: Didn't attach for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭gaatipstr

Did this bet just out of luck. It only small stakes but profit is profit I like backing soccer teams that are high enough prices for what is a 3 way selection. 20/1 was some price though. Goes to show you never rule out the outsider.

• Advertisement

winah.jpg

same again :pac: city/liverpool game..

14172769.jpg

Advertisement