Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kfc Galway BAD?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Melty

whiteman19 wrote: »
    look at the sample size - 91? that's hardly enough to base a survey on.

It's a significant enough number to get a general indication of standards... it can't be completely disregarded. Even though it's a smaller sample size, proportionately it still fairs better than the others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 EBONY00

churchview wrote: »
    I've seen it all now:D

You really need to get out a bit more if your "fav" restaurant is McDonalds.

Its my fav fast food restaurant, the thread is about KFC, dont be stupid

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

KFC everywhere is bad in fairness.

The only thing nice about the chicken is the coating. The meat itself is horrid.

That said, their oreo crush'em drinks = win of the highest order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭i.need.a.job

KFC = KANT FOOKIN COOK ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

u2me wrote: »
    even the radio order is a bit of a pisser as its before the menu - great design penfold.

Same at the one in Athlone. Any time I've been there I end up shouting "HANG ON I'M READING THE MENU" when they ask for my order. It's frustrating. They've never poured fanta from a bottle though. That one made me LOL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

EBONY00 wrote: »
    Its my fav fast food restaurant, the thread is about KFC, dont be stupid

Try this. Write what you mean, not what we're supposed to magically know you mean.

Oh, and read the Charter. It's ^^^^^

Supermac..horrible
    KFC..rubbish, all over the world
    Subway - cardboard
    BK- Nice
    McD- acceptable

local chipper with home made chips etc, lovely...get past the marketing globalisation of these chains and the product is poor

Agree with you on the local. If you can find a good one, nothing beats it.

But, if you want something standard and generic, I think it's hard to beat Supermacs. Their chicken is good and their chips imo are unbeatable. The trick with the chicken is to insist that they cook it fresh, or just give it a miss if they won't. Takes a few minutes, but worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 EBONY00

churchview wrote: »
    Try this. Write what you mean, not what we're supposed to magically know you mean.

Oh, and read the Charter. It's ^^^^^

Look, i dont care if u cant follow threads properly and make relevant comments of your own, get a life

I'm delighted with my life, but thanks for your concern.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

dont be stupid
    Look, i dont care if u cant follow threads properly and make relevant comments of your own, get a life
    If I see anything remotely rude from you again the next ban will be much longer.

I'm closing this now. If you want to discuss the merits/grossness of KFC, do so in Food section.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement