Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Retro Sins...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I can top that.

I recently threw out a working Mega Drive II and a working SNES, along with a few games including a boxed with manual Street Fighter Alpha 2 (PAL).

Now why would you do that...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Needed to make space. Threw out lots of shoe boxes full of comics too when I couldn't even give them away.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,698 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

You could have gotten 50-60euro for that Snes+MD lot. Silly!

People here would have been delighted to take them from you for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Needed to make space. Threw out lots of shoe boxes full of comics too when I couldn't even give them away.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! what were they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭RachPie

Duke Nukem...Nah I kid. ;)

Erm, anything on the Atari I'm afraid!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,698 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Skerries wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! what were they?

Best not to ask!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,568 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Nothing more pathetic than a retro gamer frantically rooting through a skip, whilst it's being hoisted onto the lorry!
    Especially if he/she is repeating like a mantra, "I know there's a Wily Wars in here somewhere, I know it!"

Advertisement