Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourite kebabs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭whaaames

i'd kill everyone in this office right now for a mixed doner from Zaytoon....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I tried a fish one not so long ago. Battered cod with onions cheese and sauces,was serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

whaaames wrote: »
    i'd kill everyone in this office right now for a mixed doner from Zaytoon....

Had one for lunch yesterday. Just Lamb though and it was delicious.
    I'm gonna miss not working on town after next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭47

Has to be zaytoon or failing that theres a good place in inchicore called aladin kebabs they make one hella nice kebab.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

47 wrote: »
    Has to be zaytoon .

+1 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

greetings wrote: »
    Got one in Roberto's in Sligo the other night there.
    Chicken fillet kebab with cheese onions and sauces,was delicious :D

still haven't tried the chicked one there yet. as commented on the thread on the sligo forum, the donner from there was good, but it was no zam zams.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Got this in Sweden or France can't really remember, chicken kebab extra garlic and chilli sauce all the veg except tomatoes. I ordered chips as well, when it came I stuffed the chips into the kebab. It was epic, highlight if the trip.

irish-stew wrote: »
    still haven't tried the chicked one there yet. as commented on the thread on the sligo forum, the donner from there was good, but it was no zam zams.

Still haven't got zam zams,must indulge in one.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

greetings wrote: »
    Still haven't got zam zams,must indulge in one.

you definatly must

;)

tried the chicken fillet from robertos, it was ok, but really not the same as getting a flame grilled chicken kebab

sorry

:o

Don't apologise sir.
    Flame grilled chicken...now that sounds scrumptious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,973 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Barg from Zaytoons.

Steak meat kebab.

STEAK MEAT KEBAB.

STEAK MEAT KEBAB!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Kebabs, fave food when pissed, straight from Abrakebabra having had conversations with men who look like war criminals from eastern europe and fellas up for the match but down from the mountains, who wound up in Abra because they couldn't find Supermacs as the only building they know in Dublin is Busaras.....

Me and kebabs don't mix, beards and kebabs, like beards and golden syrup, no chance of a snog when you are wearing most of the kebab contents in your beard hair.

That said, you do have some tasty cold lamb for breakfast the next morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭47

They sould start doing bacon kebabs :D :pac: :pac: :pac: nyom

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

47 wrote: »
    They sould start doing bacon kebabs :D :pac: :pac: :pac: nyom

Well, given that Kebabs hail from Turkey, and they're mostly of the Islamic faith there, I don't think you'll be satisfied.

It'd be like going to somewhere and getting Bacon and Cabbage made with greyhound or something, not right!

Bacon Kebabs?
    Just
    Say
    No!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCLs0jv_Efk
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Michael Doherty

NothingMan wrote: »
    In Dublin it's Zaytoon in Templebar or Camden st (?) by a bajillion miles. Fresh open nan, meat on 1 side with chilli sauce, lettuce and tomato (I opt out of the cabbage) on the other with the nicest garlic sauce known to man... well NothingMan at least.

Zaytoon´s the best in bublin, no doubt about it...

Advertisement