Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother contestant Caoimhe Guilfoyle

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭spikeprint

She is hot. That smelly hippy squatter that fancies her? She's also hot. When she doesn't speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

from what i can make out... she's a spastic! cringe

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭e-sull

Seems she's leaving at this moment in time.. Either that or her and Shabby looking for attention as usual..

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭totallytrees

Vodkat wrote: »
    I dont believe for one second that she has a boyfriend. She keeps getting the length of time mixed up. Apparently they have been together 4 months so that would mean they are together since Feb. But 3 months ago (11th March) she was on the Ray D'arcy show to get set up on a blind date. Can anybody truthfully confirm that Dave is real?? Her parents didnt even know she had a boyfriend? I think she is part of the BIG secret to be revealed on week 6!!

Her boyfriend was on BBLB last Friday with the rest of the friends and family before the eviction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭SueL

Degsy wrote: »
    I did her cousin(true).

Me too. Wonder if it's the same one?! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

zuroph wrote: »
    Sshe has a retractable leg to leap up at ya better. When she yawns it sounds like liam neeson chasing a load of hens around inside of a barrel. She has a tremendous fear of stamps.

She lights up at night as well, and only has eyebrows on saturdays...and she has four ears, two for listening and two for sort of "back up" ears. Some might be on the inside of her head.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

being irish is officially embarrassing, again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lexi_rpm

watching it right now.... way too many dramas with them all and what the hell is with the two guys in the toilet! Wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭laraido

She might be a coont, but she's our coont.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

SueL wrote: »
    Me too. Wonder if it's the same one?! :p

As you seem to be a girl i think its unlikely unless of course...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

JustinOval wrote: »
    She was in 'Into The West'.

so thats what happend to Tír na nÓg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sarah_ryan

yes i know her..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Too late. Her 15 minutes are up.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement