Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother contestant Caoimhe Guilfoyle

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Moved to the Media and Research forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

yea she's my mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Does anybody know anything about Big Brother contestant and Dublin student Caoimhe Guilfoyle?

Desperate hack in getting other people to do their work non-shocker?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 DublinReporter

Desperate hack in getting other people to do their work non-shocker?

No. Hack just doing his job and using all available means to get information.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

No. Hack just doing his job and using all available means to get information.

You say to-may-to...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

Does anybody know anything about Big Brother contestant and Dublin student Caoimhe Guilfoyle?

She is a lovely girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭sillisome fiend

Great friend, delighted she made it in. Always knew she had the personality for it, hopefully she'll make it to the end!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 DublinReporter

She is a lovely girl!

Great. That's what I'm hearing. Can you send me a private message about her, how you know her, what she's like, how you rate her chances etc??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I know her from work..she's okay.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Degsy wrote: »
    She's got her hair cut recently

She recently moved house

• Advertisement

She's not fond of the polish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

She's not fond of the polish.

She's a bit dull?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

she has 11 toes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

she doesn't mind her name been mis-pronounced on British TV

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

To those that know her - has she been on tv or something before? She is really familiar to me for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Whats with her pronouncing her name wrong? It's not just the brits, she's ****ing it up to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Shes hot..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

She has a long-standing penpal relationship with Robert Mugabe.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

Whats with her pronouncing her name wrong? It's not just the brits, she's ****ing it up to.

Some people prounounce Caoimhe like that especially in Ulster (Monaghan etc). my friend and her husband wanted to call their abby Caoimhe but couldnt decide which way to pronouce it, she wanted it keeva and he wanted it teh proper way!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

she was the fourth member of Crystal swing but was thrown out of the band after a refusal to do the hucklebuck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

zuroph wrote: »
    she was the fourth member of Crystal swing but was thrown out of the band after a refusal to do the hucklebuck.

i heard that too alright ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Sshe has a retractable leg to leap up at ya better. When she yawns it sounds like liam neeson chasing a load of hens around inside of a barrel. She has a tremendous fear of stamps.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,516 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Caoimhe Guilfoyle is Gaelic for White Rihanna Wannabe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

She is a scaramanga, I saw it, It was freaky.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I did her cousin(true).

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

Degsy wrote: »
    I did her cousin(true).

***Ponders with interest****

Was the cousin equally as strange looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭PeteEd

She's a wanna be DJ*

*owns a very dusty set of CDJ's and likes to talk about them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Terri26 wrote: »
    Some people prounounce Caoimhe like that especially in Ulster (Monaghan etc). my friend and her husband wanted to call their abby Caoimhe but couldnt decide which way to pronouce it, she wanted it keeva and he wanted it teh proper way!!!!!

Ahah, ok thanks for enlightening me :) .

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

I dont believe for one second that she has a boyfriend. She keeps getting the length of time mixed up. Apparently they have been together 4 months so that would mean they are together since Feb. But 3 months ago (11th March) she was on the Ray D'arcy show to get set up on a blind date. Can anybody truthfully confirm that Dave is real?? Her parents didnt even know she had a boyfriend? I think she is part of the BIG secret to be revealed on week 6!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

She was in 'Into The West'.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement