Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dyno Day - 26th june - Urban performance

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CollyJS

Doesn't the car have a black rocker cover? I thought I saw the bonnet up that day, and also, why get it painted that colour? Or was it that colour when you bought it? Type R's never came from the factory in that colour

And just had a look at my log book there, it says mine is a Honda Integra 1.8 Type R
    Ever hear of a thing called paint??? Bet you a full force kick in the nuts is a type r?????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

CollyJS wrote: »
    Ever hear of a thing called paint??? Bet you a full force kick in the nuts is a type r?????
    Well my question was, why paint your car that awful colour if it's undamaged?

Bet me a full force kick in the nuts is a type r?????

Huh...Is that a question?!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,864 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I thanked your post because you are awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

and who are you now? 3rd person defending this 'type r' and the 1st to be a dickhead about it.

Cartell says its an SIR. Midnight_EG claims to know the car, and says its an SIR. and another person who DOES have an integra type R says the car doesnt come in that colour as standard. Logic says the car was damaged and respaired/resprayed.

And even if it is an ITR, the car is declared as an SIR to the insurance companies, thus making the driver uninsured.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

ottostreet wrote: »
    and who are you now? 3rd person defending this 'type r' and the 1st to be a dickhead about it.

Cartell says its an SIR. Midnight_EG claims to know the car, and says its an SIR. and another person who DOES have an integra type R says the car doesnt come in that colour as standard. Logic says the car was damaged and respaired/resprayed.

And even if it is an ITR, the car is declared as an SIR to the insurance companies, thus making the driver uninsured.

No no, I said cartell and such were saying it's an SiR, I know the previous owner and it is in fact a Type R, just stating what the internet says!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

No no, I said cartell and such were saying it's an SiR, I know the previous owner and it is in fact a Type R, just stating what the internet says!

god its getting confusing! cheers for that. So its a Type R, declared as an SIR. thanks for clearing that up! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

ottostreet wrote: »
    god its getting confusing! cheers for that. So its a Type R, declared as an SIR. thanks for clearing that up! :cool:

And painted gray minus the engine bay after being Championship White originally! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

OK so someone imported a type R, told Mr. Revenue it's an SIR, then molested it with that stupid colour?

Not only are they guilty of defiling a lovely car but, potentially, tax evasion and insurance fraud aswell. Brilliant. :pac:

I'm going to import a GSR and tell them it's only a 1.3 lancer or something! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

MMMMMMMM.....Popcorn.

This is better than that new Twilight Film

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭pablosd

Bonito wrote: »
    OK so someone imported a type R, told Mr. Revenue it's an SIR, then molested it with that stupid colour?

Not only are they guilty of defiling a lovely car but, potentially, tax evasion and insurance fraud aswell. Brilliant. :pac:

I'm going to import a GSR and tell them it's only a 1.3 lancer or something! :p

color is a matter of taste man, u mite not like it, someone else does

u cant do that as gsr and 1.3 lancer have different displacement,

its different with similar cars of same displacement, u can only declare/false declare/not declare the trim level, dats it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Talk about going off topic!

Just to state declaring a car as something its not, for example a Type R as an SIR null's and voids your insurance.

So your paying a large amount of money for a piece of paper.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement