Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy meteor customer wants an I-Phone!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

smyths wrote: »
    Agree!
    My mate phoned up yesterday said her contract was running out and she wanted to leave cause she really wanted a iPhone next thing someone phones her back and says they will post one to her next week if she stays with meteor!

No way...

ApplefyMe wrote: »
    me likey, must pay them a visit

If you want I'll phone em up again and ask if theres any strings attached. Don't talk to the machine talk to a good ol representative and tell her a story like you want to check if your old sim card works to get some number off of it. :rolleyes: I.E import from simcard

On iPhone 4

Dial 1747

Wait for menu

Then press 3

Wait for selection

Then press 2

Wait for selection

Then press 2

Wait for selection

Then press 1 but don't enter any info. Make the machine transfer you to a gullible human. At first it may sound like it's repeating it'self but eventually it will transfer you.

You need a contact mobile number and imei of iphone.

It says you must spend 150 euro extra before requesting a unlock code but just do a story on how you need to try your old sim card on your handset to transfer some numbers. Just don't say its an iphone 4 haha. All they do is send a imei to apple which then they unlock. If they wont do it for you shoot me the imei as i'm good at making stories. Worst case you have to top up by 150 then use the phone :mad:

Also i found that when you pop the card in you will need to find the apns for MMS and Cellular data but if your currently on a smart phone just jot down the info from some sort of settings page or phone meteor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 ApplefyMe

Meteors 3g settings are:-
    APN:data.mymeteor.ie
    Username:[BLANK]
    Password:[BLANK]

Not sure about the mms

If you want wait till I get the iPhone 4, I'll be first in line hehe and i'll phone 02 and see if they unlock it :)

Advertisement