Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who keeps Reptiles

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 KatieEgg

A chameleon, two corn snakes & an albino Burmese python;
    Melly, Lily, Houdini & Biggy :)
    Love them to bits!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭FAYESY

Hi Faysey,
    think I know you from a different life! re - the iguanas - I really would love to have one and for it to be a house pet rather than a caged animal (when it gets big - am I being unrealistic in my expectations? I'd have a box room or my utility (cos it's sunnier in there) to use as main housing area.
    I also don't feel I could manage anything more than 4 foot in size - any breed suggestions?
    Also want to add am not looking for one immediately, in about 18/24 months - hopefully time enough to prep myself!
    Do you still have your pet shop - just out of interest.

Sadly no the shop had to shut (stupid economy!)

I will have a think of which species of iguana would suit you the best.

Does it need to be a vegetarian lizard? Black & white tegus are a lovely big lizard that can free range & when handled well are very laid back & happy! I knew one that at 4 feet long was pulled around & carried by the families 4 year old - never bit or scratched the kid.

Advertisement