Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Thoughts Tomorrow

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickey1979

no joy so -16 euro
    I just also want to keep a track if i had a euro each way on all not backing theory only so
    10 euros layed out
    22 returned so plus 12

another forecast not so confident this time
    Redcar 4.15
    5p Tricast combo
    25p Forecast combo
    total 8 euro
    not backing these a euro each way

Down 24 Euro. But interesting did a couple during the day not that they will make you a profit but doubt you will lose a whole pile either.

Horse for tomorrow
    20 euros straight no each way
    Tenancy 4.20 Southwell
    14/1 Bet 365 will prob be bigger but I have nothing else to go on I am not a form reader on these type of races. Just this horse has a knack of popping up at big prices. Winston is on board and all looks ago. If he has his way hard to beat.

Was doing nothing for a couple of hours so I said I would do a write up for Thurles 5.45
    interesting race try do a tissue also.
    Beckett Rock
    Rated 122 nice horse and looks an honest sort. Just feel in this race his a little out of depth her. Would not say he has no chance but not for me.
    Dog Barrell Hill
    Not one I would think could win this bad maiden winner in Limerick prob win a few handicap chases. No chance here
    Adams Lad
    Interesting 126 not overly exposed. Getting five pounds off Beckett Rock and levels with Berties Dream. Barry G on for the Day and I would think this has a right chance. Not sure of the ground. But I would think a good second fav.
    Baily Rock
    Mouse Morris please do not confound me this horse should not win and will not be one for me other days.
    Berties Dream
    When I was doing this I was looking for reasons for this horse to get beat. Quite simply there are none. The only doubt in my mind is why is he 5/4 when he should be 1/2. He is well in on the handicap not overly exposed at the distance. Handles the ground Davy Russel on board. If someone wants to notify me to what I am missing great this horse should be 1/2 no doubt in my mind.
    Copsiano
    No chance
    Dancing Tornedo
    Well in at the weights. Not my idea of a winner not ideal 3 miles over hurdles prob past his best. Hourigan had a winner on Sunday but I would swerve may yet be wrong.
    Empire Son
    No chance
    Maggie Connolly
    Another unexposed sort who gets 2lb off the rest. Stepped up in distance but this horse has had it's problems and I suppose till I see that win I am not going to dive in. Seems to drift most days it runs and I have to ask myself why. Nice horse will win but till it does not going to be there.

Conclusion
    I make it 1/2 Berties Dream 5/1 Bar and I wanted to go for Adams Island at the start. I am going to go 6pts Berties Dream and 1pt EW saver Adams Island Berties is best 13/8 in Powers as we speak this is worrying me (They Know More than I) and Adams Island is best 9/2 in ladpox.

• Advertisement

I wrote a big long winded write up for 4.15 and after losing it essentially I go for
    Galloping Gander 7/2 3 points 4.15 Thurles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

mickey1979 wrote: »
    I wrote a big long winded write up for 4.15 and after losing it essentially I go for
    Galloping Gander 7/2 3 points 4.15 Thurles.
    Followed ya on both 1 in thanks :)

Well done. Nice to be right.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

mickey1979 wrote: »
    Well done. Nice to be right.:D
    Fair play man should have done a double ;)

Don't know what the rule 4 situation is here but say to 7 pts less the 2 on Adams Island so thats a profit of 5 and a profit of 10.5 from the earlier race thats 15.5 on the day. Really odd race Empire Theatre should not be second on form and he ran up the bum of Bertie's so I think Berties is prob not as good as he once was.

15.5+:D

• Advertisement

Right doing nothing again so I did the 8.50 in Dundalk
    Alhella
    Useful sort who could be decent. Prob not on the flat though. I don't think today is going to be the day. I doubt much money comes for him either.
    Henry Adams
    Nice honest horse but who I feel is solidly held by the favourite. He has a nice price but cannot see him improving by the favourite looks my second best.
    Mundher
    Looks like he will need run and not for me.
    Pat Garret
    No
    Red Star Boy
    No
    Roe Deer
    Looks to be the one here. A little sick as he sticks out. I would be inclined to have him short. Stable can be sticky so follow the money. Wish I had doctors appointment when he was 6/1 came out he was 7/2 now 5/2 and still feel thats value I have him about 1/1.
    Fancy Socks
    No
    No Such Number
    They may yet come for him he ran in a bad Curragh maiden. His a Weld I am sure someone has a tip for him and another will say no such thing as a bad Curragh Maiden I would have him Joint Second Fav with John Adams but thats it.
    Lady Dance
    No
    Guess Who
    No
    Sweet Solitude
    No but he could surprise me

Conclusion
    So many doubts about the others. John Adams looks solid but held. Weld's looks ordinary Roe Deer barring has his the turn of foot at this distance (do any of them looks a solid one. I am sure he is 1/1 money 5/4 but I am going to allow 6/4 for being wrong and going 5 points at 5/2 in powers wish I had been awake to the 6/1

Keep going to stay out of the bookie shop
    I have done a lot on the 9.15 too lazy to write up every horse. I wanted to back Ursa Major but now realise this race is way too hot. I would think that the value of the race is Weld's Horse at 11/4 but if I was going to do something it would be to lay Ursa Major in and around 5/2 so I make her a 7/2-6/1 shot so 2 points lay Ursa Major. Big price difference but I don't know what the others are.

Down 5pts:mad:
    Turn of foot well he had none but the others were not much better.
    welds horse crap
    and the horse I thought a little of won
    I was wrong on some things right on some things and went home less five points hope you did not follow me there.

Ouch Burner -5pts was right about Welds if he was value and 11/4 more value at 7/1 this horse of welds is one to follow as things don't seem to be flying for them at the moment.
    -10 on the day stay away from laying (will i do it never):mad:

aaaahhhhh I had three for yesterday two each way and one straight. Nine to one winner. 4/5 winner and an 8/1 third sorry I did not post. Won't put up their names as I would be aftertiming. But aaahhhh:mad:

Advertisement