Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citizens outraged by Cellar Bar price scandel.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Was in Kilashee last night with oh for anniversary meal.

2 x starters chicken wings @8.95 and bruschetta @ 7.95
    Mains 1 x margherita pizza @11.95
    mains 1 x dish of the day (lamb shank which was dropped on the floor and a little bit in my lap waitress apologised profusely and replaced meal) @ 13.95
    1 x chips 2.95
    1 x onion rings 2.95
    2 x Pints of heineken @ 4.80
    2 diet 7 ups @ 2.50
    1 pint of water and dash of lime charged a euro, after the meal
    The wife is 7months pregnant, it was obvious she wasn't drinking.

Didn't complain, but I would have thought SOMETHING would have been gratis, never mind the euro charge for the 'dash' of lime!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Gucky wrote: »
    mains 1 x dish of the day (lamb shank which was dropped on the floor and a little bit in my lap waitress apologised profusely and replaced meal) @ 13.95

a bit off track, but I would always avoid any "dish of the day" or "specials", usually it's something not that fresh and about to go out of date, and they use that marketing gimmick to use it all up and keep waste down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

a bit off track, but I would always avoid any "dish of the day" or "specials", usually it's something not that fresh and about to go out of date, and they use that marketing gimmick to use it all up and keep waste down

In fairness to them, it was BEAUTIFUL only dampener was the wife eating on her own for ten mins while they fetched me another one.....

Advertisement