Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men, have you ever broke your banjo string?

Options
  • 06-06-2010 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭

Happened to a friend of mine recently, blood everywhere he said. I'm cringing now even thinking of it. Has it ever happened to you? Do tell. :eek:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

Once, thank God for Waltons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭hada

No, I don't play the banjo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Nope

But then again, i dont play the Banjo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

Yes. Not pleasant, at all. Bitch to look after afterwards as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭skepticalone

what EXACTLY are we talking about here ? im a bit dim . graphic detail please

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Yep. Blood... oh the blood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

hada wrote: »
    No, I don't play the banjo.

What do you play? The flute?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Have you ever broken your cock, is the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

A girl I know claims to have caused the breakage of 2 seperate banjo strings in her time. I feel she should come with a health warning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Its a little bit of flesh connecting a man's foreskin to the underside of his helmet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Dean820 wrote: »
    Its a little bit of flesh connecting a man's foreskin to the underside of his helmet...

AAAAAGH!!!! I never even knew that you could do that!! Ouch!

I thought it was a cock breakage & only heard about that recently - it was on that embarrasing illnesses TV show.. some dickhead was too embarrased to go to his doctor to see what was wrong with him, and decided instead to reveal his broken cock on UK national TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Dean820 wrote: »
    so if you're circumcised........?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

"You sure got a pretty mouth"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

How does one break their banjo string? Besides watching the Waltons with one hand I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

so if you're circumcised........?

I'd imagine it wouldn't be a problem for cut guys...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

jokettle wrote: »
    A girl I know claims to have caused the breakage of 2 seperate banjo strings in her time. I feel she should come with a health warning.

In other words - she likes bum sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

FearDark wrote: »
    Yep. Blood... oh the blood.

+1 the local bike lady i was with said she'll never forget the look on my face when it happened and i'll never forget the pain.
    A mood breaker to say the least.

Ah, now I know what it is... thank feck I don't have to worry bout that, thanks to good ol' circumcision.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

jokettle wrote: »

she must have been struming on them furiously

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Thought i was gonna bleed to death, didn't have a fcukin clue what was going wrong so was scared shitless

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

No... thankfully!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Anyone who doesn't ensure the banjo string is nicely lubed and stretched before ...:o erm... lodging the knob, in the lady's rusty bullet hole deserves the consequences.

I was with a lass from Loughrea who after fairly frantic 'pulling' decided she wanted the 'brown bin' filled, and rapid:eek:

Luckily I had my wits about me for once and ensured the banjo string was well 'played out' and malleable before introducing a swollen bellend to her extremely tight and puckered balloon knot.

Just as well as she was tight as a mouse's eye.

No problems encountered, but as Roy Keane always said "Fail to prepare-prepare to fail"

Anyone who doesn't ensure the banjo string is nicely lubed and stretched before ...:o erm... lodging the knob, in the lady's rusty bullet hole deserves the consequences.

I was with a lass from Loughrea who after fairly frantic 'pulling' decided she wanted the 'brown bin' filled, and rapid:eek:

Luckily I had my wits about me for once and ensured the banjo string was well 'played out' and malleable before introducing a swollen bellend to her extremely tight and puckered balloon knot.

No problems encountered, but as Roy Keane always said "Fail to prepare-prepare to fail"

:rolleyes:

*shakes head*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Bloody hell! How do they fix it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,071 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I've had a tear on it before but never ripped it fully. I don't want to even think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Done it twice - its a different type of pain - cant do much with it afterwards, sudo-cream and TLC - Do it once and it can easily happen again - Least to say im now quite careful!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

:eek:I just realised that im very naieve altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

MUSSOLINI wrote: »

They don't. if it rips, it rips like. Just a teeny bit of skin. It serves no real purpose. circumcised people don't even have one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

MUSSOLINI wrote: »

They chop off your penis and give you a new one. Simple enough procedure :P

Advertisement