Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Police brutality in the UK

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Police brutality? Movement towards a police state? Why else would they attack a seemingly happy bunch of revellers?

It's been taken down now but i only posted this because it's a heavily edited version of footage taken at an event, which was all actually pretty benign stuff.

Brutality with a fun end..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

Brutality with a fun end..

Lololol. I guess Yaweh answered his prayers. Who has a tune ready for the cops lol. Legend of a man.

• Advertisement

It's been taken down now but i only posted this because it's a heavily edited version of footage taken at an event, which was all actually pretty benign stuff.

Oh sorry, is this only supposed to be a "heavily edited" not actually police brutality thread ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

it was a fun end, seening that idiot get tazzed .... yeah....
    should have smacked him with the night stick a few times on the legs, so he couldnt run away though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

robtri wrote: »
    it was a fun end, seening that idiot get tazzed .... yeah....
    should have smacked him with the night stick a few times on the legs, so he couldnt run away though

Since they didn't chase him I'd say his claim of innocence was probably true. Being on LSD makes you immune to Tazzer......fact.

Oh sorry, is this only supposed to be a "heavily edited" not actually police brutality thread ?

huh?

huh?

I said... Oh sorry, is this only supposed to be a "heavily edited" not actually police brutality thread ?

• Advertisement

you must have misunderstood my post

you must have misunderstood my post

Oops, seems I did. I guess I'm so used to your arrogant, ignorant, judgemental, disrespectful replies, i just take it for granted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Why would you post only heavily edited stuff as appose to something that shows what your talking about better? Unless your trying to show that its all pretty benign and the edited stuff is blowing things out of proportion etc.
    Thats how i missunderstood you.

More brutality. Camera pans away to protect cop !! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

This is kind of off topic, as it's a case of police brutality in America.

Link

So there's a home invasion. The homeowner corners the criminal in his sons room with his gun then calls 911. The police arrive and...
    Inside the house, the Arambulas say, Officer Brian Lilly shot Anthony (The Homeowner) six times in the back while he was still on the phone with the 911 operator - twice when he was on the ground.
    The officers ran into the bedroom after Anthony told them, "You just killed ... you just killed the homeowner. The bad guy is in there."
    The complaint states that Officer Lilly "admitted that it was only after Tony was laying, bullet-ridden, on the ground that he assessed the situation. The 911 tape continued to record what happened even after Officer Lilly unloaded his weapon into Tony, including Officer Lilly's post-shooting, one-word 'assessment': '****.'
    "Tony believed he was going to die; the 911 tape records his plaintive goodbye to his family: '... I love you ... I love you.' Then Tony made what he believed was a dying request to the officers; he did not want his young family to see him shot and bloodied. Officers callously ignored his request and painfully dragged Tony by his injured leg, through the home and out to his backyard patio, where they left him bloodied and shot right in front of Lesley, Matthew and Zachary."
    The Arambulas say the officers later dragged Anthony onto gravel, then put him on top of the hot hood of a squad car, and "drove the squad car down the street with Tony lying on top, writhing in pain
    ."

Pretty shocking stuff. Amazingly, the shooter was cleared of any wrongdoing.

RoboClam wrote: »

Your forgiven, no point having a separate thread for each country. Perhaps someone should rename it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

RoboClam wrote: »

Link

So there's a home invasion. The homeowner corners the criminal in his sons room with his gun then calls 911. The police arrive and...

Pretty shocking stuff. Amazingly, the shooter was cleared of any wrongdoing.
    This sounds like the middle eas i was just waiting for he stoning, like for f3ck sake!
    I checked the link cant see where it says he was put on the car hood and driven down the street.Or dragged across gravel.It may be over exagerated but if not..like for f3ck sake!
    Actually if the car hood was warm maybe they were trying to keep him warm till the abulance came and then maybe he got too warm so they had to drive a bit to give him some air ^^

Lol, yeah and then he died, so they jammed on the breaks and slammed him into a wall in a last ditch effort to restart his heart :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Advertisement