Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Times - Roadbuilding hits a dead end

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

MYOB wrote: »
    The papers claim includes suspended schemes, and if I can speculate, Green Party hyperbole to make figures sound better/'greener'
    Yes, as I said in my stats, "Cancelled" schemes aren't listed at all in the NRA's pdf, but they're on (or used to be on) the Road Scheme Tracker on the front of the site.

If you add all the Cancelled and Suspended schemes, you get 64 - still short, but more like it.
    And there wont be 3 or 4 starts each year; 2 maybe but no more. And once the PPPs are all being built that'll drop further.
    We'll just have to agree to disagree.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

spacetweek wrote: »
    But they're on (or used to be on) the Road Scheme Tracker on the front of the site.

Like this one you mean, showing an estimated completion date of middle of next week. It is actually cancelled right now and not a sod of it has been dug.

Advertisement