Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Boi - General Patton

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,446 ✭✭✭evil_seed

this album is pretty close to a classic and i havent even listened to all of it yet. love tangerine

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Free mixtape here http://bigboi.com/2010/07/01/download-the-big-boi-mixtape-for-dummies/

Tracklist

# 1.Mix Tape For Dummies Intro
    # 2.Playa s Ball
    # 3.Benz or Beamer
    # 4.Dirty South
    # 5.Royal Flush
    # 6.ATLiens
    # 7.Shutterbugg
    # 8.Throw Ya Hands Up
    # 9.Cruisin In the ATL Skit
    # 10.Hootie Hoo
    # 11.Hood Figga
    # 12.D-boy Skit
    # 13.So Hood
    # 14.Kryptonite
    # 15.B O B
    # 16.Ghetto Music
    # 17.The Way You Move
    # 18.Henry Welch and Lil Rod Skit
    # 19.Hold Up feat Chris Brown
    # 20.Record Store Skit
    # 21.Love In Your Mouth
    # 22.So Fresh So Clean
    # 23.85
    # 24.Elevators
    # 25.And I Luv U
    # 26.Tell C-Bone
    # 27.She Got A Friend
    # 28.Gangsta ****

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

The critics are eating this album up! Looks like its going to be the most acclaimed hiphop album since Hell Hath No Fury

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Lucious_Left_Foot:_The_Son_of_Chico_Dusty

9.2 from Pitchfork, 4.5/5 from Allmusic, 4.5/5 from Spin, average of 91 on Metacritic at the moment
    with Andre 3K not being on here hopefully the reception from critics will get more people to buy the album

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Bought the album the other day there. One of the best and freshest albums I've ever heard. Every beat is majestic and just sucks you into the song. Have been singing the hook to "Follow Us" for the last few days.

Have it on the cd player in the car and find myself going the whole length of the town for a few bananas just so I can listen to it. It is as someone above said absolutely bonkers. Just a pity Eminem couldn't have gotten some beats and hooks like that on his album. Pales in comparison on that aspect.

In other news Big Boi seems to have announced the title of his next album, "Daddy Fat Sax: Soul Funk Crusader". Can't wait for it already
    (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a241790/big-boi-confirms-sophomore-lp-title.html)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Excellent performance with the Roots on LNWJF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Picked this up today. I'm really looking forward to getting into it. Nice price too, only €12 in HMV.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Keyser Söze

Ridiculous

Advertisement