Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has the Manchurian Candidate become a reality?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

So...two infractions and two warnings handed out for people who seem more interested in on-thread squabbling and insult-trading.

For the record, one post was reported, despite the amount of dissatisfaction with each other's posts you're all showing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Diogenes when i said a studio setting i had counted on you reading my earlier post where i directed readers to the other thread where i posted a Derren Brown trick or treat video where i pointed out the likeness of his nlp programming as a subtle example of what is entailed in programming a persons subconscious mind.Much like a manchurian candidate scenario except a monarch or whatever type you would be programming would have to be traumatised before the age of 8 definetly and most effective i read at the age of around 4 where the personality is starting to mold.
    You will notice mild trauma being used in the video to regress the girl to a childlike state,she is then programmed to kill a cat by pushing a button.
    She fights it and cries but before the timer is out she still goes to kill this little kitten and believes fully she is killing it but cannot stop herself.
    This as nullzero stated cannot be misinterpreted as actual mind control/monarch/manchurian candidate style programming as it officially known as.Its temporary and the trauma is extremely mild compared to animal or child sacrifice or abuse would be on the subject especially when that subject is actually a 4-9 year old child whohas no frame of reference to deal with traumatic horrors.The only defense left is to dissasociate(mind/personality split).See the Anne Nicole Smith video in that same thread also for more evidence.
    But if you are unwilling to accept video evidence of this type of scenario in action in a very subtle form or even full blown split personality(anne nicole smith) then there really is no helping you or else i might consider you are being paid to hold such a strong stance for no apparent logical reason.
    I truly would like to empathize with your thoughts and understand how you come to these conclusions and try my best to show you how i have come to mine.
    I dont need to convert you to any from of thinking i would be happy if you understood and could accept that what i believe is in some way or another argueably reasonable considering everything i have researched and learned about the mind.
    I can accept you have a base for this subject and its from that base you have a certain stance or ideology with this topic.I just dont know what this base knowledge of mind control comprises of and i would like to see the same information and sources you have been using so i may also meet you half way.Fair is fair so i should really make an effort to read all your links and videos too about mind control.
    Im all for updating my base knowledge in any topic after all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Torakx wrote: »
    Diogenes when i said a studio setting i had counted on you reading my earlier post where i directed readers to the other thread where i posted a Derren Brown trick or treat video where i pointed out the likeness of his nlp programming as a subtle example of what is entailed in programming a persons subconscious mind.Much like a manchurian candidate scenario except a monarch or whatever type you would be programming would have to be traumatised before the age of 8 definetly and most effective i read at the age of around 4 where the personality is starting to mold.
    You will notice mild trauma being used in the video to regress the girl to a childlike state,she is then programmed to kill a cat by pushing a button.
    She fights it and cries but before the timer is out she still goes to kill this little kitten and believes fully she is killing it but cannot stop herself.
    This as nullzero stated cannot be misinterpreted as actual mind control/monarch/manchurian candidate style programming as it officially known as.Its temporary and the trauma is extremely mild compared to animal or child sacrifice or abuse would be on the subject especially when that subject is actually a 4-9 year old child whohas no frame of reference to deal with traumatic horrors.The only defense left is to dissasociate(mind/personality split).See the Anne Nicole Smith video in that same thread also for more evidence.
    But if you are unwilling to accept video evidence of this type of scenario in action in a very subtle form or even full blown split personality(anne nicole smith) then there really is no helping you or else i might consider you are being paid to hold such a strong stance for no apparent logical reason.
    I truly would like to empathize with your thoughts and understand how you come to these conclusions and try my best to show you how i have come to mine.
    I dont need to convert you to any from of thinking i would be happy if you understood and could accept that what i believe is in some way or another argueably reasonable considering everything i have researched and learned about the mind.
    I can accept you have a base for this subject and its from that base you have a certain stance or ideology with this topic.I just dont know what this base knowledge of mind control comprises of and i would like to see the same information and sources you have been using so i may also meet you half way.Fair is fair so i should really make an effort to read all your links and videos too about mind control.
    Im all for updating my base knowledge in any topic after all.

Yeah not to sound weird for you concept to hold watr I need to see evidence from a child programmed pre teen who's part of this. The background of lunactic gunmen is well diocumented

You do understand that tv magicians use tricks? The Darren Brown lottery thing? You think if he could predict lotto numbers he wouldn't be living on a nice Caribbean Island he owns?

Theres no evidence people can make people do things against their ownj inner will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Di0genes wrote: »
    For example the venerable BBC corespondent Alistair Cook happened to be in the corridor when it happened.

And another journalist was in the room when it happened

John Pilger heres what he has to say

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Pilger

I dont care if Jesus Christ our lord and mighty saviour was standing holding his briefcase beside him.Well ok if jeses says somaybe il listen a tiny bit more..but only a bit mind! :)
    Theres plenty of evidence peoplecan make other people do things...The thing you get caugth up on is free will.
    You dont understand how nlp works if you say a statement like that.
    You hear me speak of suggestion more often than mind control because that is nearly key to controlling a persons actions.They must believe they want to do it.Also if you bother to watch the DerrenBrown vid yuo will see he uses a negative thought to coerce her to do what he wants her to do.That is a form of control over her thoughts and actions via heavy suggestion and negative reaffirmation to cause the trigger to be more effective.
    Really its all pretty simple to understand if you research it.
    Get a book on nlp from the local library and you would see whati mean about how the mind works in relation to this.
    Im actually taking Pixel8's post on left and right brains seriously to mind right now as i can see with every post you appear to focus on the exact topic without much diviation or wider scope taking in other related topics and incorperating them to a theory or idea.
    This reminds me of the whole left right brain confliction so id like to stab a guess that you are mostly left brain dominant write with your right hand and kick with your right foot.Just a sporting guess as i enjoy to speculate on everything imaginable.
    Myself i am right brain dominant but also ambidextrous so i guess i hold both functions well enough to an extent.
    My point is maybe we are having conflicting ideologies for this reason alone.My abilities to see a wider scope might not be your strong point and your abilities to go indept and focus fully on one subject might not be my strong point.
    I find it pretty intersting anyway and if yuo want to join in with me for fun the test is in this link
    http://www.shamozzle.com/RightLeftBrainTest.html
    Maybe this is the mystery behind the old stereo types of skeptics versus CT'ers.
    Im willing to make a guesstimate that 80% of the ct population have dominant left brains while 80% of the skeptics as we call it have right brain dominance.
    It appears we will otherwise be knocking heads on small issues thatcould otherwise be smoothed over with regards this topic.I like to meet people half way so im game if you are.

ps. I never said Derren Brown was good at what he does or that everything he does is real..he is a magician after all so lets be realistic about it.
    I only base what i say from reading 2 or 3 books on nlp a good few on freud,carl jung and other random psychology topics and alot of research into how the mind works in relation to outside stimulus as much as i could find.Derren Brown i used as an example.A visual aid to show people who cannot fathom it by themselves and need further convincing its at all plausible.Really reading up on it like i have would give this effect and be much more convincing than a Derren Brown video,but these are the tools i find myself working with.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Torax :-

I strongly reccomend this video to you. http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=295

It is what got me interested in conspiracies in the first place when I came about it by accident. It is called Evidence Of Revision. It is a 6 part series and this is part 4 or 5 (cant remember).

Anyway this part touched on the MKULTRA ties to Sirhan Sirhan and goes into good detail (on 20 mins) on the CIA mass mind control experiment in the Jonestown Massacre.

Don't be put off by the length - You'll wish it was longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

I havent had a chance to read this yet but it looks interesting

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/lsd/marks.htm

Also any body got any thoughts on Mark Chapman(John Lennon,s Assassin) could he have been under some sort of mind control

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Yeah they're both interesting, thanks for posting.

I think ive seen all the google video documentaries already that i can find.
    I had only remembered id seen this one after the first 20 minutes lol
    But i watched it again anyway as i researched some other stuff.
    Its pretty interesting the whole group mind control thing.
    I kind of got tired of looking at MKULTRA topics now because ive seen all the videos out there and read alot of documents about psychiatrists and LSD and cults involved with the CIA.
    Its very in your face and after researching so much its more seen by me as well granted at this stage that this actually happened.
    I tend to search more these days for the more subtle forms of mind control that effects alot more people.I think if i was to make a difference in the world researching the mass mind control would be more beneficial to the whole.
    The whole manchurian candidate idea i believe happened without doubt.Its imaginable that one or two CT's related to this are a miss but for the most part i think based on what i have seen over the last few years its applicable in some cases.I couldnt possibly argue against that logically.

I guess i just really feel strong about subtle mind control because i have felt it used on myself only did not recognise it was a bad thing or that it was not a part of my natural self as it should be.
    I embraced the deceptions that kept me under their influence,in a way i am sickened by how much people and myself were being lead like sheep and how easy it is to fall into the same trap with a different ideology.
    This way of being is what i am most interested in.
    The MKULTRA is like the hollywood version of the subtle stuff but in real life.
    Its big its scary and its nearly and mostly unbelievable in many senses of the word :)
    Whats even more unbelieveable is that we are under someones influence already as a nation on average.If your an average person reading this then its likely your are effected by some subtle form of mind control be it materialism or religious or whatever fad is going on in your life.Social suggestion is quite strong and demands we comply.
    There are even organisations out there for non-compliers i bet!

Just to reaffirm what i mean when i say mind control in this post for futures sake.
    When a person,entity,corperation,advertiser,religion,social group/ideology etc influences your decision making process in favour of its motives where you may not have otherwise chosen or decided to be motivated in that area.This is control of the mind imo.Its not the only form or way but where suggestion as appose to trauma is used i believe and think it is present in society mainly because this is exactly how humans function as a society socially and even individually sometimes as we have seen here.
    The CIA,Project MKULTRA and many others like Derren Brown,Richard Bandler etc etc have learned and tried and tested means of utilizing this for their advantage be it morally right or wrong.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Hope it's ok to bump this thread? I just searched for RFK and it seems to fit here quite well.
    Di0genes wrote: »
    People try to read a deeper meaning into everything. RFK's assassination is a classic example. It's seems impossible to some people that an idiot like Sirhan Bishara Sirhan could have been capable of killing Kennedy.

LOS ANGELES – Convicted assassin Sirhan Sirhan was manipulated by a seductive girl in a mind control plot to shoot Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, and his bullets did not kill the presidential candidate, lawyers for Sirhan said in new legal papers.

The documents filed this week in federal court and obtained by The Associated Press detail extensive interviews with Sirhan during the past three years, some done while he was under hypnosis.
    The papers point to a mysterious girl in a polka-dot dress as the controller who led Sirhan to fire a gun in the pantry of the Ambassador Hotel. But the documents suggest a second person shot and killed Kennedy while using Sirhan as a diversion.

For the first time, Sirhan said under hypnosis that on a cue from the girl he went into "range mode" believing he was at a firing range and seeing circles with targets in front of his eyes.

"I thought that I was at the range more than I was actually shooting at any person, let alone Bobby Kennedy," Sirhan was quoted as saying during interviews with Daniel Brown, a Harvard University professor and expert in trauma memory and hypnosis. He interviewed Sirhan for 60 hours with and without hypnosis, according to the legal brief.

continued http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110428/ap_on_re_us/us_rfk_assassination

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Just because he's using this as his new legal defence doesn't mean it is a valid argument.

Advertisement