Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has the Manchurian Candidate become a reality?

Options
  • 03-06-2010 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭

Incidents of random violent attacks by lone men, apparently unprovoked and unplanned, are on the increase. The latest one being, the gunman Derrick Bird in Cumbria in England, who shot 12 dead and injured many more. Is this just the work of a single, unbalanced person, tipped over the edge, or is there more to it? Has the Manchurian Candidate (a person who has been brainwashed or mind controlled into being assassin or performing similar violent acts) moved from science fiction to reality?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Oracle wrote: »
    Incidents of random violent attacks by lone men, apparently unprovoked and unplanned, are on the increase. The latest one being, the gunman Derrick Bird in Cumbria in England, who shot 12 dead and injured many more. Is this just the work of a single, unbalanced person, tipped over the edge, or is there more to it? Has the Manchurian Candidate (a person who has been brainwashed or mind controlled into being assassin or performing similar violent acts) moved from science fiction to reality?

Got any stats to show the number of attacks are on the increase?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭SpodoKamodo

There are rumours of problems with the revenue commissioners, problems with his mothers will, he was divorced, and maybe his work wasn't going too well (cabbies not doing too well at the mo). All these issues could lead to a tipping point in some individuals.

What signs of brain washing and mind control are present in this case?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

There are rumours of problems with the revenue commissioners, problems with his mothers will, he was divorced, and maybe his work wasn't going too well (cabbies not doing too well at the mo). All these issues could lead to a tipping point in some individuals.

What signs of brain washing and mind control are present in this case?

I've read quite a bit about mid control etc...
    This case could be seen as being a case of mind control for whatever reason.
    To me, killing his brother might have been a case of someone going into a rage. Driving around for three hours shooting other random people isn't exactly what you'd expect him to do next. It's just not a normal thing to do. Not to say that kiiling his brother was ok, but people do things in the heat of the moment sometimes. Three hours of driving around shooting people isn't normal by any measure, even that of a rage filled madman. Maybe he was mind controlled, or perhaps there was an undiagnosed mental problem there, we're never going to know are we?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

amacachi wrote: »
    Got any stats to show the number of attacks are on the increase?

I've no statistics to hand, but you hardly need actual statistics to know, these type of attacks are happening far more frequent than before. I'm also talking about worldwide rather than just Europe, many have happened in the US as well.

Already, I fear there may be signs fitting the Manchurian pattern, for example, there's often a military or government owned base or facility near where these attacks occur. I've just seen that Bird shot dead 2 people in Seascale. Seascale is home to Sellafield (formerly Windscale), a British government nuclear facility for over 60 years and former military factory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

My thoughts are with the families of the victims.

An English Columbine. I put it down to mind control. The next move will be to disarm the public. People will be asked to hand over their weapons. Gun licensing will become much tighter for the public, while police will probably carry more arms.

Edit, just heard on the news... "should the licensing laws be changed ?"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

An English Columbine. I put it down to mind control. The next move will be to disarm the public. People will be asked to hand over their weapons. Gun licensing will become much tighter for the public, while police will probably carry more arms.

Over there amongst other places along time ago.

If you feel these are a case of Manchurian pattern,the best place to start.Would be to look at the people who were killed.Who they are why it may be that one person would be needed to be assassinated, and rest just to create smoke screen.
    I do think its possible that government agencies would commit such a crime,murdering others to make it look like a random person who went off his head.
    R.I.P condolences to all their families and friends.Very sad :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Nice one, the people aren't even buried and you're already hiding behind 12 deaths and flinging sh1t against a wall and seeing what sticks.

fontanalis wrote: »
    Nice one, the people aren't even buried and you're already hiding behind 12 deaths and flinging sh1t against a wall and seeing what sticks.

Yah, I'd say ur very upset

Yah, I'd say ur very upset

I don't know the people, I just find it sickening that certain people will use any tragedy to fuel their own delusions. It's pathetic really.

I don't know the people, I just find it sickening that certain people will use any tragedy to fuel their own delusions. It's pathetic really.

No you don't, you just want to argue about it. You wanna take the high moral ground for once. It's pretty easy to see through you. There is no depth. You get your kick out of disagreeing with folk.

• Advertisement

No you don't, you just want to argue about it. You wanna take the high moral ground for once. It's pretty easy to see through you. There is no depth. You get your kick out of disagreeing with folk.

I just find it distasteful to spread baseless nonsense about a tragedy,if that's what no depth is then thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Well as long as your conscience is clear and openly stated to be so, we can all rest in peace.
    Anything else meaningfull to add apart from degrading comments and moral generic statements?
    How about the disscussion at hand or any other CT for that matter?
    I dont troll or ussually respond but come on, how generic and morally biased is the old "they are not even in the ground yet" comment.
    Everyone dies and when i die anyone can talk as they like about me.The people who's oppinion i care for will most likely not sully my name and that is more than i could ever ask for in death or life.
    I treat others as i wish them to treat me so have no problems/qualms about expressing my feelings or thoughts about a situation thats occurred.
    Basically if you cant take the heat you should get out of the kitchen imo.
    This place is obviously way too morally corrupt for a person such as yourself.

Actually it is not baseless. I was listening to the news, right after they were speaking about the terrible murders they went on to speak about changing the laws regarding gun licensing.
    I just find it sickening that certain people will use any tragedy to fuel a change in laws for their own objective gain

The same thing happened after columbine. :rolleyes:

Well i have it in my head that its quite likely whoever is teaching doctors or supporting their knowledge base is trying to kill millions of people through medication and food supply/monopoly,obviously i cant go into detail because this site does not allow me to give any advice that may save your life or take it by purpose or mistake.
    With that in mind i would see it also likely that some psychiatrists/psychologists/hypnotherapists may have some roles to play in some of the random shootings in america and also assassinations of presidents and other celebrities.
    That doesnt mean other ways are not possibly the case either.I have gone into alot on other threads about mind control,televisions ability to create alpha waves in the brain and actually contact the subconscious with messages.Eveneffect bodily functions and emotions via light wave frequencies and magnetic pulses at certain frequencies.Combine this with the media that is flooded through these influencial machines i dont see it crazy to imagine conspiracies involving mind control and bringing chaos and fear to the public appearing to be random and more dangerous because of that when imo everything has a cause.
    I dont know if these cases here are one of those like the Robert Kennedy assassination, but i dont automatically discount any scenario based on my instinctual reaction.Instinct and intuition are learned imo and forms the base of our oppinions,be careful what base your working from you may not see the other side of a story before you close your eye/s to it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

No these things happen with depressing regularity.

While I'm loath to blame a specific trigger christian groups blamed the Hungerford massacre on thee fact that Michael Robert Ryan played roleplaying games. Marylin Mason was blamed for Columbine.

However in the past year theres been at least a dozen deaths from gunmen infulenced by 9/11 truth/Alex Jones et all (ie government is out to kill you and yours)

Anyone who thinks D&D makes you kill people needs their head checked. Anyone broadcasting idiotic inane claims about the government trying to kill you needs to accept concequences of their actions.

Alex Jones et all should be charged at this point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Oracle wrote: »
    I've no statistics to hand, but you hardly need actual statistics to know, these type of attacks are happening far more frequent than before. I'm also talking about worldwide rather than just Europe, many have happened in the US as well.

Already, I fear there may be signs fitting the Manchurian pattern, for example, there's often a military or government owned base or facility near where these attacks occur. I've just seen that Bird shot dead 2 people in Seascale. Seascale is home to Sellafield (formerly Windscale), a British government nuclear facility for over 60 years and former military factory.

I do need statistics I'm afraid, it's been 14 years since Dunblane but that was only 7 years since Hungerford, so I just proved that the time period in between such incidents is doubling! :pac: But really, I do need some proper statistics to back up a claim. It's not a theory, you're trying to state a fact but I have seen no evidence to back it up at all.

Also outside the major urban centres in England I'd say there's not many places more than a couple of dozen miles from a military/nuclear facility or Secret Service office or however wide a set of things you wish to include.

On the gun control issue, let's see how far the UK's gun laws are tightened, I can't see how much tighter they can make them, but I'm prepared for one of you to surprise me.

I do need statistics I'm afraid, it's been 14 years since Dunblane but that was only 7 years since Hungerford, so I just proved that the time period in between such incidents is doubling! :pac: But really, I do need some proper statistics to back up a claim. It's not a theory, you're trying to state a fact but I have seen no evidence to back it up at all.

+1 This. Lets also remember the sniper in kennigston from last year. Mental instabilty+firearm does not equal conspiracy.
    Also outside the major urban centres in England I'd say there's not many places more than a couple of dozen miles from a military/nuclear facility or Secret Service office or however wide a set of things you wish to include.

No one involved in the last shooting was involved in the military/nuclear industy it was a act of insanity.
    On the gun control issue, let's see how far the UK's gun laws are tightened, I can't see how much tighter they can make them, but I'm prepared for one of you to surprise me.

Post Dunblaine the UK's gun control laws became far more effective.

I;m not sure what TW point is here, the gunman used a '22 a shotgun, to weapons with a pratical use.

Theres no way these weapons will be outlawed in the UK

Yes some people are just plain and simply mentally unsound.
    What makes a mentally unsound person massacre alot of people in any situation be it war or urban shootings i would like people to speculate or wonder.
    I think myself that some cases are people who are highly suggestable maybe due to past issues and the current content we are exposed to today is more influential to them creating bad results on the odd occasion.
    I do also think their are people who are created to carry out these things aswell.Some cases appear to be like this and others appear to be "natturally" occuring without that final result apparently intentional from the start of the issue.
    Also on the idea of manchurian candidates TalkieWalkie has a very good thread started on hollywood and music.I posted on dereen browns techniques of creating a emporary manchurian candidate so that kind of links in here if people are interested in how its done.To get a full understanding you would need to dig further.

Torakx wrote: »
    Yes some people are just plain and simply mentally unsound.
    What makes a mentally unsound person massacre alot of people in any situation be it war or urban shootings i would like people to speculate or wonder.

Yes mentaly unstatable person goes nuts.
    I think myself that some cases are people who are highly suggestable maybe due to past issues and the current content we are exposed to today is more influential to them creating bad results on the odd occasion.
    I do also think their are people who are created to carry out these things aswell.Some cases appear to be like this and others appear to be "natturally" occuring without that final result apparently intentional from the start of the issue.
    Also on the idea of manchurian candidates TalkieWalkie has a very good thread started on hollywood and music.I posted on dereen browns techniques of creating a emporary manchurian candidate so that kind of links in here if people are interested in how its done.To get a full understanding you would need to dig further.

Christ have you ever watched the original or the remake. Keeping this theme is idiotic.

And before you ask I think the Sinatra V Korean agent fight scene is one of my all time favourite film fight scenes. oh and i hate the Jazz in the rremake soundtrack.

Di0genes wrote: »
    Christ have you ever watched the original or the remake. Keeping this theme is idiotic.
    Keeping this theme is idiotic..Im not sure what that statement is ment to be about.
    Do you mean the theme of the manchurian candidate? And that its idiotic to hold onto fictional ideas because they once appeared in some movies?

• Advertisement

Keeping this theme is idiotic..Im not sure what that statement is ment to be about.
    Do you mean the theme of the manchurian candidate? And that its idiotic to hold onto fictional ideas because they once appeared in some movies?

Yeah because a film about jessica fletcher using her kid as the assasin of her husbands presidental candidtate is insane.

As to gun killers on shooting spree

Columbine lead to wallmart not selling 9mm ammo and Dunblaine completely changed UK firearm laws.

Look you should only have a gun if you can justiibly need it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭northwest100

Oracle wrote:

Joe Stack and Derrick Bird were both facing financial difficulties, that's true.
    Not aware of other well documented cases with similar circumstances that you mention.

Bird in the UK was under investigation for not paying tax on undeclared £60,000

Cooper, 45, said Bird told him he had been caught with £60,000 in the bank by the taxman. “He just said, ‘I’ll go to jail’. He just asked me if he could handle jail. He didn’t want to go,” Cooper added.

Stack had a hatred for the tax man and flew a plane into the IRS building.
    His wife was made bankrupt in 1999 by the IRS.

I don't see any reason to believe these individuals were brainwashed and you haven't provided any statistics to argue the "increase in attacks" are mutually related.

Yeah because a film about jessica fletcher using her kid as the assasin of her husbands presidental candidtate is insane.
    I just wanted to know if you were basing all mind control and everything i said and hinted at with a fictional movie intitled the manchurian candidate.
    Believe it or not sometimes things happen in movies that actually happen in reality.Sometimes they are based on true stories and fictionalised.
    When i used the manchurian candidate example it was more for an aid or point of reference.An idea of what can be done with mind control.
    I do not for example think a woman similar to this jessica fletcher and a child have gone through that exact scenario to kill a presidential candidate in real life.Im dissapointed you couldactually missunderstand me to that level its almost idiotic in itself if im being bluntly honest here.It nearly would insult me but it takes alot more :D
    You must know i was using that as an example.And i tried to reaffirm this by referring others to another post on how exactly this technique is carried out on a human being in a studio setting.
    I have also mentioned the Robert Kennnedy assassination i thought in this thread, i should not need to mention it again to bring home the reality of what im talking about.And to show i dont just mean a movie when i talk about manchurian candidate..i actually mean what that represents...aka what is popularised..through hollywood as a... manchurian candidate.
    Maybe i am being too harsh and you really did take me literrally i know people who do that and if so im sorry if i come across bluntly in some parts.As it appears you look to be either taking me literally on the manchurian thing and connecting it only with a fictional movie or you have some other intention i dont understand yet but would be interested to know.

No these things happen with depressing regularity.

While I'm loath to blame a specific trigger christian groups blamed the Hungerford massacre on thee fact that Michael Robert Ryan played roleplaying games. Marylin Mason was blamed for Columbine.

However in the past year theres been at least a dozen deaths from gunmen infulenced by 9/11 truth/Alex Jones et all (ie government is out to kill you and yours)

Anyone who thinks D&D makes you kill people needs their head checked. Anyone broadcasting idiotic inane claims about the government trying to kill you needs to accept concequences of their actions.

Alex Jones et all should be charged at this point.

I'm not sure you've done your homework on mind control etc...
    You're points are well formed from the point of view of the average person, which seemingly allows you to be condescending to the rest of us.

I've seen you post here a lot and you're deeply entrenched in your way of thinking, so I'm not going to attempt to make you see things the way others might see them.

The most pertinent point that can be made to you about mind control in regard to this case is that it is a possible reason for what happened. Sure there might be another reason, but all we can do is guess at this point.

As for the point about Alex Jones etc being charged for their involvment in such incidcents, thats quite a statement. It seems like every lunatic who kills people and then themselves has tagged onto their character "was interested in 9-11 truth" or "believed in the NWO" as a post script on the news reports. Just because mainstream media tells you something, doesn't make it true. Surely you should have the intelligence(or indeed the cynicism) to realise that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

They now think that he flipped over a tax issue, maybe they should look into changing the law about taxes:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

While I think that this theory is absurd, someone was looking for evidence that these type of thing is on the increase.

Well in China, in the last 2 months there has been 3 school massacres, by groups of men.

http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/thirteen-wounded-in-latest-chinese-school-stabbings/19483095

Fairly strange stuff. You have to wonder what could motivate someone to do something like that.

nullzero wrote: »
    I'm not sure you've done your homework on mind control etc...

Yes I have actually. Take hypnotism as an example it's literally impossible to get someone to do something they would not do under their own willpower. You cannot hypnotize someone to kill themselves for example.

Similarly as the MK Ultra experiments showed us all LSD can do is make someone more suggestive.
    You're points are well formed from the point of view of the average person, which seemingly allows you to be condescending to the rest of us.

You've just flat out contradicted yourself.
    I've seen you post here a lot and you're deeply entrenched in your way of thinking, so I'm not going to attempt to make you see things the way others might see them.

Ah the "I could make an argument against the points you raised but why bother" school of rebuttal.
    The most pertinent point that can be made to you about mind control in regard to this case is that it is a possible reason for what happened. Sure there might be another reason, but all we can do is guess at this point.

Or we could be rational about this. It could be mind control. It could be the CIA sending messages into their fillings. It could be Alpha Cenatris beaming messages into their brains.

Or it could be disturbed and depressed people with access to weapons killing people.
    As for the point about Alex Jones etc being charged for their involvment in such incidcents, thats quite a statement. It seems like every lunatic who kills people and then themselves has tagged onto their character "was interested in 9-11 truth" or "believed in the NWO" as a post script on the news reports. Just because mainstream media tells you something, doesn't make it true. Surely you should have the intelligence(or indeed the cynicism) to realise that.

Okay if Alex Jones et all tell you that the government are planning on taking your family killing you or enslaving you, and someone gobbles up this nonsense wholesale and starts killing cops or attacks a Washington monument, I'd really like them to undergo a Judas Priest style trial (if you recall Judas Priest were put on trial with claims there were subliminal messages in their records). I'd dearly love a class action suit against Jones and his ilk by the victims families where he has to defend the nonsense that inspired these shootings in a court.

I just wanted to know if you were basing all mind control and everything i said and hinted at with a fictional movie intitled the manchurian candidate.
    Believe it or not sometimes things happen in movies that actually happen in reality.Sometimes they are based on true stories and fictionalised.

Which is why the Core, 2012, The Day After Tomorrow, and Independence Day are all actually based on true events.

When i used the manchurian candidate example it was more for an aid or point of reference.An idea of what can be done with mind control.

Or it's a far fetched imaginative fictional leap of what can actually be achieved
    I do not for example think a woman similar to this jessica fletcher and a child have gone through that exact scenario to kill a presidential candidate in real life.Im dissapointed you couldactually missunderstand me to that level its almost idiotic in itself if im being bluntly honest here.It nearly would insult me but it takes alot more :D

No I was ridiculing you. You must have missed that subtext.
    You must know i was using that as an example.And i tried to reaffirm this by referring others to another post on how exactly this technique is carried out on a human being in a studio setting.

Studio setting? whut?
    I have also mentioned the Robert Kennnedy assassination i thought in this thread,

People try to read a deeper meaning into everything. RFK's assassination is a classic example. It's seems impossible to some people that an idiot like Sirhan Bishara Sirhan could have been capable of killing Kennedy. But before RFK's death presidential candidates didn't receive a secret service detail.

For example the venerable BBC corespondent Alistair Cook happened to be in the corridor when it happened.
    The Ambassador, a venerable hotel, miles away on Wiltshire Boulevard, was the Kennedy headquarters and that was the place to be. We took off and in the long driveway, lined up behind hundreds of cars containing all those sensible people who love a winner.

At last we got into the hotel lobbies and a tumult of singing, dancing, music and cheering. Guards and cops blocked the entrance to the ballroom and the passport and the birth certificate and, I believe, a personal recommendation from Senator Kennedy, could not have got you in. My own general press credentials were quite useless, and screaming at each other through the din of all those happy people, my companion and I decided the whole safari had been a mistake and we'd go home.

We turned and started down the corridor. On our left, about forty or fifty feet along, was another door and a pack of people trying and failing to get through it. There was a guard, and a young Kennedy staff man turning down everybody. The Kennedy man suddenly shouted over the bobbing heads "Mr. Cooke, come on, you can get in here."

So we were sandwiched or folded in through the mob and emerged as from a chute into an open place. A cool, almost empty room, a small private dining room of the hotel. It was fitted up as a small extra press room, and there were about half a dozen women telegraph operators, two newsmen I knew and half a dozen others, a radio man untangling cables and a photographer, and one or two middle aged women and a fat girl in a Kennedy straw hat, a young reporter in a beard, and I suppose his girl.

It was a perfect way through to the ballroom, for in between was a serving pantry that led through a passage right into the ballroom. "You don't want to get in there" - a friend of mine said - "it's - it's murder in there, and when Bobby gets through his speech, Pierro - Salinger - has promised us he'll come through into this room and talk with us" the Senator, that is. It was an unbelievable break, so we sat down and we had a drink and heard the telegraph girls tapping out copy and tried to hear the T.V. set in a corner that was turned up to an unbearable decibel level.

A few minutes later the commentators gave way to the ballroom scene and Bobby was up there with his ecstatic wife. And he was thanking everybody and saying things must change, and so on too Chicago. It was about eighteen minutes after midnight.

A few of us strolled over to the swinging doors that gave on to the pantry - they had no glass peepholes, but we'd soon hear the pleasant bustle of his coming through as the waiters and the coloured chef in his high hat, and a bus boy or two, waited to see him.

There was suddenly a banging repetition, of a sound that - I don't know how to describe - not at all like shots, like somebody dropping a rack of trays. Half a dozen of us were startled enough to charge through the door, and it had just happened. It was a narrow lane he had come through for there were long steam tables and somebody'd stacked up against them these trellis fences with artificial leaves stuck on 'em, that they use to fence the dance band off from the floor.

The only light was the blue light of three fluorescent tubes slotted in the ceiling. But it was a howling jungle of cries and obscenities and flying limbs and two enormous men - Roosevelt Greer, the football player, and Rafer Johnson I guess, the Olympic champion, piling on to a pair of blue jeans.

There was a head on the floor, streaming blood and somebody put a Kennedy boater under it and the blood trickled down like chocolate sauce on an ice cake. There were flash lights by now and the button eyes of Ethel Kennedy turned to cinders. She was slapping a young man and he was saying "Listen lady, I'm hurt too" - and down on the greasy floor was a huddle of clothes and staring out of it the face of Bobby Kennedy, like the stone face of a child, lying on a cathedral tomb.

I had and have no idea of the time of all this, or even of the event itself, for when I pattered back into the creamy, green genteel dining room I heard somebody cry "Kennedy - shot" and heard a girl moan "No, no, not again" - and my companion was fingering a cigarette package like a paralytic.

A dark woman nearby suddenly bounded to a table and beat it, and howled like a wolf, "Stinking country, no, no, no, no" - and another woman attacked the shadow of the placid T.V. commentators, who'd not yet got the news.

And then a minute maybe, or an hour later or a day, the cops and the burly Johnson shot through the swinging doors with their bundle, of the black curly head and the jeans, and I recall the tight, small behind and the limp head and a face totally dazed.

Well, the next morning when I saw and heard the Pope in his gentle, faltering English, I still could not believe that he was talking about this squalid, appalling scene in a hotel pantry, that I'd been a part of and would always be a part of.
    i should not need to mention it again to bring home the reality of what im talking about.And to show i dont just mean a movie when i talk about manchurian candidate..i actually mean what that represents...aka what is popularised..through hollywood as a... manchurian candidate.
    Maybe i am being too harsh and you really did take me literrally i know people who do that and if so im sorry if i come across bluntly in some parts.As it appears you look to be either taking me literally on the manchurian thing and connecting it only with a fictional movie or you have some other intention i dont understand yet but would be interested to know.

As the above shows, people develop conspiracy theories about killing sprees because they lack the capacity to full comprehend the mindset of someone who wants to murder dozens of people. They want to find an encompassing theory that explains these horrific actions. There isn't one. It was an act of madness. These things happen. Accept it. Don't try to rationalise it and find a scape goat. These killing sprees are acts of madness by madmen.

My wife worked in Brixton for years. If someone wants a firearm they can get them with depressing ease.

• Advertisement

Diogenes, what is your problem?

You're clearly not sold on the whole CT idea in general, so what are you doing here?
    I have no time to waste trying to make people believe things, I may not agree with you, but you have a right to believe in anything you like, more power to you in that regard.

I made the point that mind control could be one possible explaination for what happened with that man. I don't really know what happened, no one does.

Also, did your research into mind control lead you to the conclusion that hypnotism is the same as mind control?
    There a big difference between hypnotism and mind control, a lot of which is made possible by severe traumas, usually from infancy resulting in a compartmentalised brain with many different "alters" of awareness which are completely disconnected from each other.
    You may not want to entertain those ideas, that being your opinion makes it definitive for you, but not for everyone else.

Advertisement