Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The little things....

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Piste wrote: »
    That's what I meant, it coes out on the 21st but I'll be in Berlin :(
    Could be in a worse place though:p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Hah yeah, there are far worse things to be complained about!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

so, I'm a mod on a different forum and one of the guys has made a poll that not-so-subtly is trying to make me look like a walking asshat.I wonder does he not realise I can edit the entire thing to suit my point of view? or that I don't have to and he's utterly wrong as the polls show?

stupid people make me smile sometimes

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

so, I'm a mod on a different forum and one of the guys has made a poll that not-so-subtly is trying to make me look like a walking asshat.I wonder does he not realise I can edit the entire thing to suit my point of view? or that I don't have to and he's utterly wrong as the polls show?

stupid people make me smile sometimes

Links or it didn't happen :pac:

Abuse of mod power ftw :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I love it when my puppy gets all sleepy and cuddles up beside me on the couch in a little ball and then gives a big happy sigh. It makes me feel so relaxed and sleepy havung her curled up beside me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I love being able to go to bed and know that I don't have to set an alarm for tomorrow. It's very rarely that I get to sleep in, I'm looking forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I love being able to go to bed and know that I don't have to set an alarm for tomorrow. It's very rarely that I get to sleep in, I'm looking forward to it.

I hate you :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I hate you :P

I woke up at 1.30pm. Not good at all. I hate waking up late. It feels like the day is wasted.

I should have set an alarm, cancel the above message :(

I woke up at 1.30pm. Not good at all. I hate waking up late. It feels like the day is wasted.

I should have set an alarm, cancel the above message :(

I was going to say you didn't make the most of your sleep in :confused::P

I was going to say you didn't make the most of your sleep in :confused::P

Quite the opposite - I made too much of it, for me anyway. I'm normally an early riser, anytime between 7.30 and 9 (to make the most of the day!).

Waking up at 1.30 is depressing as most of the day is gone. I was eating lunch with the family, but as breakfast.

I have to get the bus to Dublin in about 4 hours.

It's just weird and everytime I sleep in my head always hurts when I get up, for a while anyway.

Plus when I sleep in it's harder to get to bed at a reasonable time that night. I have a 9am start tomorrow, so I don't want to be up at 2am trying to get to sleep.

• Advertisement

True, I suppose. I have to get up at 8am every day (and 7am some days) for lectures, and 6am at the weekend for work. I'm not such a fan of it :P Especially with the whole nocturnalism that has me up til at least 1 or 2 :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

- Getting hugged from behind
    - Random cute text messages
    - Getting surprised with breakfast in bed
    - New books :D
    - Walking my dog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Crisp sandwiches. Food of the gods.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Plugging in earphones and turning up the volume after a bad day. <3

Advertisement