Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opposite/preferred sex?

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ECU Ghost

I like women that buzz off my head, and aren't afraid to tell me to **** off should I be a prick.
    I also like women that aren't shy :P
    Usually sick minded.
    Don't like women that are into the whole " I'm so popular and I hang around in central bank that makes me cool " scene.
    No, that makes ya the same as half the country.

I like women that aren't afraid of their own feet :P
    Don't like nerdy girls that are into anime and all, wrecks me head.
    I like girls that actually ARE unique, not just claim they are, while they're acting the exact same as every other scene kid in Dublin.
    Ehhh.... all I can think of naming.
    I just like buzzers really, that can have a laugh and you can chill with.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

ECU Ghost wrote: »
    I like women that buzz off my head, and aren't afraid to tell me to **** off should I be a prick.
    I also like women that aren't shy :P
    Usually sick minded.
    Don't like women that are into the whole " I'm so popular and I hang around in central bank that makes me cool " scene.
    No, that makes ya the same as half the country.

I like women that aren't afraid of their own feet :P
    Don't like nerdy girls that are into anime and all, wrecks me head.
    I like girls that actually ARE unique, not just claim they are, while they're acting the exact same as every other scene kid in Dublin.
    Ehhh.... all I can think of naming.
    I just like buzzers really, that can have a laugh and you can chill with.

Is your girlfriend also your drug dealer or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Is your girlfriend also your drug dealer or something?

What's that supposed to mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

The Walsho wrote: »
    What's that supposed to mean?

I've never heard the term buzz off my head before. It must be dodgy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

^ I love reddish hair on boys that is kind of bordering on brown. Auburn. Like....a sunset. In autumn. :pac:

My life. :')

I'm developing a real taste for Cork boys. Because every single one I've met this week has been SMOKIN'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I'm developing a real taste for Cork boys. Because every single one I've met this week has been SMOKIN'.

I live in Cork.... >_>

That counts for something, right?! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Jay P wrote: »
    I live in Cork.... >_>

That counts for something, right?! :pac:

Be afraid. :pac: I plan to hit Cork for a few days at some stage... perhaps on Wednesday...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ILA

Short girls (or "petite") in appearance, with a bit of confidence and a good sense of humour, that aren't just following the crowd to fit in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Be afraid. :pac: I plan to hit Cork for a few days at some stage... perhaps on Wednesday...:pac:

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Guys that are confident but not cocky. Someone I can have a bit of banter with and doesn't take themselves too seriously. Someone who has goals and knows what they're aiming for is always attractive.

And I'm a complete sucker for romance :P And it's always good if they're tall - I'm 6 foot, some guys are uncomfortable with being smaller than their girlfriend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

lizt wrote: »
    And it's always good if they're tall - I'm 6 foot, some guys are uncomfortable with being smaller than their girlfriend.
    In fairness there are just as many girls that are uncomfortable with having a boyfriend shorter than them, the same height or even being 'not-enough' inches* taller than them.

I'm a short man myself and while I prefer women shorter than me I still feel attracted to women taller than me. I'm sure a lot of other short men feel the same. However in my experience a sizeable portion of women think a lack of height is very unattractive to the point that some would rather you be morbidly obese or have leprosy.

I'm not disagreeing with you though. I'd say a lot of average height or taller men find the idea of a woman taller than them weird because they're not as used to it. A similar case probably occurs in the case of women and their opinion on short men.

Naturally I'm speaking from an anecdotal point of view and this shouldn't be read as though it were proper scientific research into the matter.

*innuendo unintended

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Anything really! Personality-wise they have to be the same as me i.e Musical Taste,Films and such!

No uggos need apply kthnxbai.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Speaking french.

Omnom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Speaking french.

Omnom.

Pamplemousse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

Cork, good choice!

I shall go with accents in general. :D

Advertisement