Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opposite/preferred sex?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

If only you tall people could appreciate that just because you can pick us up, doesn't mean we like being in the air....

Lies! Fairies love flying! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I do feel sorry for tall people in one way ; they cant still fit into the Bob the Builder ride-on machine thingys in Tescos :D
    oh you think so,do you? I'll see if I can find a picture of me that proves you wrong

Crazy girls <3 and when the can dole out the crayz in just the right amounts

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭SquirrelFace

oh you think so,do you? I'll see if I can find a picture of me that proves you wrong

bring it onnn.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

Did you really have to post that image? I mean, we do have a rule in the Charter about tasteful posting...
    My bad,I didn't think that I was the only one that found severe foot infections funny,clearly I was mistaken.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Necrotising fasciitis is where its at.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

"Chompers", as it's known in the medical community.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

I have a disgusting fascination with this disease. It's amazing.

Blondes are pretty good but I have to say I like brunettes. Smart brunettes, all the better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭OopsyDaisy

Crazy girls <3 and when the can dole out the crayz in just the right amounts

We're all crazy...we just hide it from yous until it's too late and your stuck with us :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

a guy with a nice smile really captivates me

nice green or blue eyes is cute too, i like a good sense of humour, someone who can laugh at themself

also, you have a french accent? excuse me while i get undressed;)

Any accent tbh *swoons* :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

nice legs and a big bum on a fella lol

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

OopsyDaisy wrote: »
    Any accent tbh *swoons* :P
    Including country??
    Howya!Hows da farm? :pac:

Including country??

I did say any accent...as long as it's strong...and understanding what they're saying would probably help the oul conversation flow, but tbh it's not a must :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

a guy with a nice smile really captivates me

nice green or blue eyes is cute too, i like a good sense of humour, someone who can laugh at themself

Well, I have all those things, except the French accent.

What I can do is speak French with an Irish accent...

I did say any accent...as long as it's strong...and understanding what they're saying would probably help the oul conversation flow, but tbh it's not a must :P

I'm aware everyone has some kind of accent, but I mean like a strong, obvious accent...yeah I'm not making any sence here

*slowly shuffles out of thread*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I like gurls with gurl-parts. :pac:

Including country??
    'tis grand sure,How's she cuttin' wit yerself? :pac:
    What's wrong with a country accent? I take it over skangery thick dublin accent any day.

a bit of an odd question for the wimminz: Size or definition? a friends of mine is quite a weedy little guy,but in fairness is ripped and you can see every muscle on him,whereas I would be more on the "cuddly" side of things but would be better built.

So,what you can see or what's actually there?[we had this discussion and couldn't quite call it]

I take it over skangery thick dublin accent any day.

I has Dublin accent :o

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    I like gurls with gurl-parts. :pac:

Yeah, about that.... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭annainez

a bit of an odd question for the wimminz: Size or definition? a friends of mine is quite a weedy little guy,but in fairness is ripped and you can see every muscle on him,whereas I would be more on the "cuddly" side of things but would be better built.

So,what you can see or what's actually there?[we had this discussion and couldn't quite call it]

Cuddly please! Ha I don't actually mind but personally muscle definition is not important at all at all.

• Advertisement

I has Dublin accent :o
    Moore street, Tallaght,Terenure or Donnybrook?

Moore street, Tallaght,Terenure or Donnybrook?

Definately not Donnybrook, or Terenure...but not quite Tallaght, although close-ish :o

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

:eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

..Well at least you can't get pregnant? :pac:

Definately not Donnybrook, or Terenure...but not quite Tallaght, although close-ish :o
    your cool then.It's the "Awwwright mayry d'ya wanna boy a box a strawwwburies?" accent that makes me want to go an get the shotgun

:eek::eek:
    Noel2k9 wrote: »
    ..Well at least you can't get pregnant? :pac:
    Relax boyz...I is just kiddin' :P
    It's all good ;)

your cool then.

Ginja Ninja thinks I'm cool? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭EverybodyLies

There was me thinking I was all original with my nice, nerdy guy but nope. I'm just a cliché. :( Also, he has to talk. I hate being the only one talking. I feel, hmm, kinda annoying I guess. :P Also he should find me funny (unusual) and be funny himself. :) And he should be taller than me. Quite a feat seeing as I'm all of 5'3" (and a half) :D

I'm sure he's out there, somewhere. Maybe....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

A South African/Scottish/Posh English accent.

Oh yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

Piste wrote: »
    A South African/Scottish/Posh English accent

I'd love to hear a combination of all three! :D

"I say! What ho, meh wee befok laddie? I was quite staggeringly oot-an'-aboot now now, aweh!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I like someone with varied interests, and who sees and appreciates the little things. :)

Advertisement