Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congratulations thugs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

The gangs in Tuam try too hard, like this guy.......:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 QHR

TuamSham wrote: »
    Qhr so you think the hoodrats are Innocent. All the people that have being Defending the hoodrats are talking complete nonsense!???

Boxing someone in a niteclub is a crime. Ive seen ye (especially ONE off the hoodRATS member) Just go up to a random person and box them on the sly.
    On the 13/05/2010 the hoodrats turned up at tuam school grad (some off them were intilted to be there) and i seen one member off the hoodrats come out off nowhere and box a lad from Dunmore in the eye. Whats yere excuse now hoodrats? I predict ''He is a dirty farmer from Dunmore''
    Ok one box isint too bad, but the same person boxes a different lad on the sly again (randomly). Its not to bad to hit someone when there looking but just boxing someone when there not looking is a COWARDS game.

On the same night there was 3 other lads bet up (by hoodRATS) and i heard rumours of a hoodRAt beating up a bouncer. This Resulted in the grad being called off two hours early and getting throwing out (The hoodRATS that were fighting it wasnt even there grad) Selfish and cowardly behavior!

This is just one night and i could tell a lot more stories about the ''hoodRATS'' but i have better things.

And plus ye act all innocent that SOME older lad gave ye the the name hoodRATS and its not yere fault ye get the blame. why does it say on yere facebook pages ''Hoodrats rule Tuam''

This is an example from one off there pages
    HOODRAT 4 LYF!!!!
    HOODRATS RULE TUAM!!!
    COROFIN BOYS AN DUNMORE BOYS ARE RATS!!!

Now what is yere excuses? We all want anwsers and were fed up off ye saying ''Dont believe anything you read in the paper''
    Ive seen ye beat up people on the sly simple as!

Answers HoodRats?

Not at all, but sham theyr not as bad as theyr made out to be...
    Your associating them as the hoodrats ya see...
    Why couldnt it be X hit Y rather than a hoodrat hit a dunmore lad??
    Perfect example of discrimination...
    If one "Hoodrat" member caused trouble then ya cant say it was the hoodrats because it wasnt it was one lad who is said to be a member of the infamous gang as such.
    Any proper Tuam lads on this know that the hoodrats would be the first to jump in to any argument yer involved in because they stick together and have never jumped theyr own.
    The farmers blame the hoodrats and the hoodrats blame the famers, never ending cycle.
    Iv been in the company of the hoodrats on numorous occasions and have seen farmers/buffers coming up asking them to fight or eggin them on to fight, calling them names and running them down just to get a rise out of them....obviously they'r going to step out if your looking for it. Thats another side to the story but ye dont see or hear this side.
    Then when the fight brakes out it was the "hoodrats" fault. Wheres the logic in that??
    If you dont care for the hoodrats what are you doing spying on their pages???
    I do agree though 110% that hitting a randomer on the sly for no reason is horrible and ridiculous behaviour bu then again its not just hoodrats that do that either like???
    This debate/argument/discussion what ever you want to call it is going knowhere.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

QHR wrote: »
    If one "Hoodrat" member caused trouble then ya cant say it was the hoodrats because it wasnt it was one lad who is said to be a member of the infamous gang as such.
    Any proper Tuam lads on this know that the hoodrats would be the first to jump in to any argument yer involved in because they stick together and have never jumped theyr own.
    The farmers blame the hoodrats and the hoodrats blame the famers, never ending cycle.
    Iv been in the company of the hoodrats on numorous occasions and have seen farmers/buffers coming up asking them to fight or eggin them on to fight, calling them names and running them down just to get a rise out of them....obviously they'r going to step out if your looking for it. Thats another side to the story but ye dont see or hear this side.
    Then when the fight brakes out it was the "hoodrats" fault. Wheres the logic in that??
    I do agree though 110% that hitting a randomer on the sly for no reason is horrible and ridiculous behaviour bu then again its not just hoodrats that do that either like???
    This debate/argument/discussion what ever you want to call it is going knowhere.........

1. they'r = they're
    2. couldnt = couldn't
    3. wasnt = wasn't
    4. famers =farmers
    5. numorous = numerous
    6. behaviour = behavior
    7. bu = but
    8. knowhere = nowhere

This thread is going nowhere if you can't admit that you are at fault as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Actually smarthole, The correct spelling would be "spend" if thats what you were trying to spell. Being the 3rd youngest in my whole year I finished school with the highest marks/percentages in my whole class, completed my first year of college and am going back to do my second year this september. What have you done?? My parents, friends, family and accquaintances have the world of respect for me and likewise the other way around. Bet you thought different. Im from a highly respected and very well known Tuam/Monivea based family and no thats not just what I think thats well known. My parents own my home house 5bedroomed and Im currently living in an enclosed, closely knitted neighbourhood .Im well known myself and have never been in any trouble with the law and prob never will be. So go on try and be quick to pass judgement on me as quick as you are on to the hoodrats!!
    apoligies
    thought you saw nothing wrong with people wrecking others properties
    was wrong so
    as for spelling, hit the wrong button
    what are you studying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 TuamSham

Ya sure why wouldnt i associate X and Y as hoodrats when thats what they call themselves. (on this and facebook and in general) Hows that Discrimination?
    You call the Countryside people farmers/buffs so is that discrimination? No it isint. I dont mind the hoodrats spray painting the town and fighting if someone accuses them or threatens them but hiting people on the random is just awful. I know other people do that But i have seen the hoodrats do it from the past 5 years from frenchies to Mantra(castlebar) to ballymac to the streets of tuam and at the Tuam schools grad. At tuam schools grad 3 members of the hoodrats(2 official hoodrats) hit a randomer. If i asked one member off the official hoodrats ''How many people have you hit at random'' he wouldnt be able count how many times and he is still not in jail. and what is so ironic about that is that on another forum on this site he said ''i have never thrown the first punch? I think you know who im talking about.
    Is this acceptable Qhr?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

Cant believe some of the **** im reading :p

little boys and girls in a little town who think they are hard! Simple as :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Derek83 wrote: »
    We purchased the from this website. They were very easy to setup and control. They are not as expensive as we first imagined.

Saving advertising money by shilling helps, I suppose......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Quick question: How old are these guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

i think its time to grow up lads, ye arent in south central LA, we had lads around here that had a 'gang' burning out cars and damaging buildings, until they broke the window of the local church, then they got what they deserved and that was the end of that gang,

imagine needing a gang to fight off 'farmers' would ye wake up, ye are a laughing stock, a gang me hole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

MUSSOLINI wrote: »

14-18 i suppose...maybe a few 19 y.o's? not sure tbh...

• Advertisement

MUSSOLINI wrote: »

Mentally, very young i would imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Tedole

domrush wrote: »

6. behaviour = behavior
    Why use the US spelling (behavior)? Nothing wrong with his spelling of 'behaviour'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

Tedole wrote: »
    Why use the US spelling (behavior)? Nothing wrong with his spelling of 'behaviour'

sorry my bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Selected

DeVore wrote: »
    Any Gardai who want IP numbers, contact us.
    /Bait.:confused:

A nonplussed fish.

/Bait.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Mr Keek

mrDerek wrote: »
    ballygaddy boyz

LOL, Sounds like gang from Killinaskully.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

ent_killinaskully.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 11Parkmore

Nope, i live in a 4 bedroom detached house and drive an 08 audi a4.

Thats because your probably a rich daddys boy raised in a sheltered environment getting whatever you wanted whenever you wanted and now your driving daddys car which is probably on hire purchase but no one needs to know that ;)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DeVore viewpost.gif
    Any Gardai who want IP numbers, contact us.

Ooooooh someone thinks threr smart because they know what an internet protocol number is. Smart aint ya? Ive known how to track IPs and find out locations of where they are since I was 13 mate and thats more than you can say all you do is look at the login history and write down the number and give it to the Gardai like a good little boy.
    Being honest i wasnt going to let this thread bother me but not after a pack of Ponces that get to go round writing discrimination about travellers and other groups of people and get away with it but if any of us say one cross word you big a big brave man and ban us.. Ooooo your so cool.. Your probably some average joe in an average 9 to 5 job thats gets a kick out of writing abuse from a keyboard and calling people illiterate when clearly there are people out there that have been to college for years but still like to use text speak. Nothing illegal about text speak man so cop on to yourself.
    N1 M8 ;)

jap gt wrote: »
    i think its time to grow up lads, ye arent in south central LA, we had lads around here that had a 'gang' burning out cars and damaging buildings, until they broke the window of the local church, then they got what they deserved and that was the end of that gang,

imagine needing a gang to fight off 'farmers' would ye wake up, ye are a laughing stock, a gang me hole

Listen Cork boy dont be coming on this thread giving abuse when your not even from here! Ya we do be fighting an watching eachovers backs but atleast our town isnt infested with drugs? Id pick a violent town over a drug den anyday . Honestly if anyone i knew broke the window of a church or someone Holy or sacred id sort them out myself but tell me this... You read on this thread all the abuse were getting? So whats to stop someone that doesnt like us from going down the road at night an spraying a load of abuse on a car or window and writing Hoodrats on it? And then the Gardai come to our door? And dont come back with the "Well if ye didnt give yourselves a gang name they wudnt be able to do it" because we didnt give ourselves the name, it was a pack of fools from outside of Tuam that would see our group together and be like " O scan look at the hardy lads standing at Supermacs corner" "Yea scan they look like whores" "O yea scan there called Hoodrats in America you know" "Really scan?" "Yea scan we should call them Hoodrats now" "Yea scan". Funny stuff i think seeing as half the people from out the country were in school longer than me and were in study everyday and i still managed to get better than them in my tests? Were not all "illiterates".

TuamSham wrote: »
    Qhr so you think the hoodrats are Innocent. All the people that have being Defending the hoodrats are talking complete nonsense!???

Boxing someone in a niteclub is a crime. Ive seen ye (especially ONE off the hoodRATS member) Just go up to a random person and box them on the sly.
    On the 13/05/2010 the hoodrats turned up at tuam school grad (some off them were intilted to be there) and i seen one member off the hoodrats come out off nowhere and box a lad from Dunmore in the eye. Whats yere excuse now hoodrats? I predict ''He is a dirty farmer from Dunmore''
    Ok one box isint too bad, but the same person boxes a different lad on the sly again (randomly). Its not to bad to hit someone when there looking but just boxing someone when there not looking is a COWARDS game.

On the same night there was 3 other lads bet up (by hoodRATS) and i heard rumours of a hoodRAt beating up a bouncer. This Resulted in the grad being called off two hours early and getting throwing out (The hoodRATS that were fighting it wasnt even there grad) Selfish and cowardly behavior!

This is just one night and i could tell a lot more stories about the ''hoodRATS'' but i have better things.

And plus ye act all innocent that SOME older lad gave ye the the name hoodRATS and its not yere fault ye get the blame. why does it say on yere facebook pages ''Hoodrats rule Tuam''

This is an example from one off there pages
    HOODRAT 4 LYF!!!!
    HOODRATS RULE TUAM!!!
    COROFIN BOYS AN DUNMORE BOYS ARE RATS!!!

Now what is yere excuses? We all want anwsers and were fed up off ye saying ''Dont believe anything you read in the paper''
    Ive seen ye beat up people on the sly simple as!

Answers HoodRats?

Ya ive an answer for you ya Ponce!
    That was me you seen out in the grad and ill say it straight out! And dont even try and take the moral high ground on me the cheek of you writing about and event you saw and didnt know the underlying facts about! For all you know one of them could have hit my mother the week before it? You dont know the story behing any of it ! And one of those fellas stole a girl who is friend of mines camera and when i told him to give it back he said he didnt have it and i could clearly see it in his hand. And what do you mean i hit them on the sly i was looking right at them and they knew well i was going to do it so how was it on the sly. So you would want to explain the story the way it happened or not atall ! And if you didnt like what i did to these people then why not say it to my face instead of over this? 1 simple fact. Your scared! And your going to try and come back with some response like "I wouldnt lower myself to that sort of behaviour" or something like that but the plain fact you wudnt stand up to me if your father was getting beat. And for all i know you could be someone that would kick me to death in seconds but newsflash... Do i care? No! Because simple fact i dont back down from anyone because thats a cowards game! If you back down then your just going to keep getting abused! So if your any sort of a man then PM me ill send you my number and you can text me, tell me who you are and say any problems you have with me to me and not in front of a loads of lifeless saps that get there jollies from writing abuse from a keyboard.. News flash for all of ye aswell.. IP addresses .. they can tell anyone who has the smarts exactly who you are.. Where you log on and where you live.. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

11Parkmore wrote: »
    Ya ive an answer for you ya Ponce!
    That was me you seen out in the grad and ill say it straight out! And dont even try and take the moral high ground on me the cheek of you writing about and event you saw and didnt know the underlying facts about! For all you know one of them could have hit my mother the week before it? You dont know the story behing any of it ! And one of those fellas stole a girl who is friend of mines camera and when i told him to give it back he said he didnt have it and i could clearly see it in his hand. And what do you mean i hit them on the sly i was looking right at them and they knew well i was going to do it so how was it on the sly.

Yes because looking straight at him and hitting makes it so much more acceptable! :rolleyes:
    Because simple fact i dont back down from anyone because thats a cowards game!

Yes being a bigger man a walking away from a fight is definitely what a coward does!:rolleyes:
    News flash for all of ye aswell.. IP addresses .. they can tell anyone who has the smarts exactly who you are.. Where you log on and where you live.. ;)
    :eek::eek::eek::rolleyes:

Jesus I've never had to use so many rolleyes smilies in one post!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Some crap removed to try to save this thread from the fate of the others.
    If anyone sees abuse or similar report the post and I'll deal with it.

Each post has a report button - report.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

Listen Cork boy dont be coming on this thread giving abuse when your not even from here! Ya we do be fighting an watching eachovers backs but atleast our town isnt infested with drugs? Id pick a violent town over a drug den anyday . Honestly if anyone i knew broke the window of a church or someone Holy or sacred id sort them out myself but tell me this... You read on this thread all the abuse were getting? So whats to stop someone that doesnt like us from going down the road at night an spraying a load of abuse on a car or window and writing Hoodrats on it? And then the Gardai come to our door? And dont come back with the "Well if ye didnt give yourselves a gang name they wudnt be able to do it" because we didnt give ourselves the name, it was a pack of fools from outside of Tuam that would see our group together and be like " O scan look at the hardy lads standing at Supermacs corner" "Yea scan they look like whores" "O yea scan there called Hoodrats in America you know" "Really scan?" "Yea scan we should call them Hoodrats now" "Yea scan". Funny stuff i think seeing as half the people from out the country were in school longer than me and were in study everyday and i still managed to get better than them in my tests? Were not all "illiterates".

no more drugs in my town than any other town, ye wer given the hoodrats name that doesnt mean ye have to use it, if someone is called a dickhead doesnt mean they have to use that as there name....

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

.. News flash for all of ye aswell.. IP addresses .. they can tell anyone who has the smarts exactly who you are.. Where you log on and where you live.. ;)

Hahaha...that's like something out of "the wire". That must be the cyber wing of the hoodrats

Looks like plenty of job opportunities available in Tuam as T.E.F.L. teachers.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 tuamboy15

jd007 wrote: »
    Yes because looking straight at him and hitting makes it so much more acceptable! :rolleyes:

Yes being a bigger man a walking away from a fight is definitely what a coward does!:rolleyes:

:eek::eek::eek::rolleyes:

Jesus I've never had to use so many rolleyes smilies in one post!

Just cos you were looking at him doesent mean he was looking at you.
    You might have been looking at the back of his head:P
    Jus messin.
    I see your side of the story but the way you go is the last way i would if something like that happened to me. First i would just ask him to give it back, then i would threaten him to give it back and then if that didnt work then i would do what you did.
    But it seems to me like the hoodrats just skip straight to the third step of that process which is just to hit the fella right off.

Try some meditation or some anger management:D
    Otherwise you will just end up in more trouble and problems that could quite easily have been avoided.
    Word from the wise:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 tuamboy15

biko wrote: »
    Some crap removed to try to save this thread from the fate of the others.
    If anyone sees abuse or similar report the post and I'll deal with it.

Each post has a report button - report.gif

Aww dont lock this thread:(
    I think its quite interesting to see their point of view regardless of how they present it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Thats because your probably a rich daddys boy raised in a sheltered environment getting whatever you wanted whenever you wanted and now your driving daddys car which is probably on hire purchase but no one needs to know that ;)

Ya its a pretty nice environment alright:)

Car paid for and only a small mortgage:):)

Im lethal:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 GWC

hi all I'm just new to this but like seriously you can't talk about what you don't know you are just going by what you hear and you cant trust that so don't be all high and mighty saying Tuam is full of gangs and whatever because you haven't got a clue in fairness....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please don't use text speak on boards, only full English.
    I've corrected your post.

Advertisement