Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U20 Manager - election

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Fewcifur wrote: »
    It's like something out of Robinhood. Jeff coming back from the crusades etc. Nice.

Its like the titanic never sunk or someone found a cure for AIDS:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 coyote10

You've got my vote JP, good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

ajeffares wrote: »
    Its like the titanic never sunk or someone found a cure for AIDS:D

Hmmm, doesn't relate as neatly to you and Orizio, but yes, if we're saying Orizion is an iceberg, then perhaps :D

In other news, some lad on going for U-20 manager isn't exactly making a good name for himself. Negative campaigning never works, it's nearly as off putting as his lack of grammar.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Hmmm, doesn't relate as neatly to you and Orizio, but yes, if we're saying Orizion is an iceberg, then perhaps :D

In other news, some lad on going for U-20 manager isn't exactly making a good name for himself. Negative campaigning never works, it's nearly as off putting as his lack of grammar.

Go on then, tell us who.

Orizio wrote: »
    Go on then, tell us who.

I can't remember his name, he's one of the lads going for election as U-20 manager. In so many words he said JP shouldn't get the job because his team is in Div3. The posts are there for everyone to see anyhows, it's on both JP's speech thread and this lad's own campaign thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

I can't remember his name, he's one of the lads going for election as U-20 manager. In so many words he said JP shouldn't get the job because his team is in Div3. The posts are there for everyone to see anyhows, it's on both JP's speech thread and this lad's own campaign thread.
    I do love the direction that thread has taken. With JP being such a favorite, the campaign needed a little drama :D.

I mean its just that big a deal:D

But i like the idea of Orizio being an iceberg

I mean its just that big a deal:D

But i like the idea of Orizio being an iceberg

Certainly has a similar personality :p

Cool, impossible to move and a bastion of physical strength?

Why thank you Fewcifur. :)

OR stuck in the same place for 3 seasons (Div 3):D

• Advertisement

People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks Jeff... ;)

People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks Jeff... ;)
    Hey hey ive only been in for two seasons:o

I love our banter :)

I love our banter :)

I sent you a summary of our league. Its awful having no bots.:(

I sent you a summary of our league. Its awful having no bots.:(

Bloody depressing. It's terrible when odds are you'll never get out of auto-relegation territory.

Bloody depressing. It's terrible when odds are you'll never get out of auto-relegation territory.

Don't be too negative, last season 7th place had 7 points . . . you can beat that:p

you can beat that:p

:(

:(

:D

Advertisement