Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seen: 493, Caught: 493

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

I started a madcap rush to fill SoulSilver last week. On 336... TOTALLY do-able in a week, right?

... RIGHT!?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Urizen wrote: »
    I started a madcap rush to fill SoulSilver last week. On 336... TOTALLY do-able in a week, right?

... RIGHT!?

Well, I admire your enthusiasm! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

lol Urizen...I'm actually aiming to fill the dex ..before B/W come out..don't think I'll make it though XD (unless I don't sleep for the week ... :P )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Anyone got a Zangoose and a Lunatone. Nearly have a living dex. Just short a few but these are the main ones im missing

I've got both sitting bored in SoulSilver. You want?

• Advertisement

Yes please. What would you like. Im online most of tomorrow

Arceus only knows when I'll find a usable hotspot. This is why I'm always so vocal on having meetups :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 whiteboii

wow nice man

The one i have is 100% hack. Is that ok or do you want anything else

... Maybe read my post again, think you misunderstood.

As Arceus is basically a god in the Pokémon world, I was really saying 'God only knows' in a nerdy way. Not asking for an Arceus for a Zangoose (that's just plain greedy).

I'm just not funny :(

If I could 'borrow' some shiny beasts for the Zoroark event when the time comes, you can trade me a bloody Zubat for all I care

• Advertisement

Sorry was pretty drunk when posted that. No more internet forums when drunk. goes to see what damaged ive done elsewhere

PM me when you can get online we can sort something

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Urizen wrote: »
    ... Maybe read my post again, think you misunderstood.

As Arceus is basically a god in the Pokémon world, I was really saying 'God only knows' in a nerdy way. Not asking for an Arceus for a Zangoose (that's just plain greedy).

I'm just not funny :(

If I could 'borrow' some shiny beasts for the Zoroark event when the time comes, you can trade me a bloody Zubat for all I care

True. Zangoose is awesome :pac:

Advertisement