Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

world of boredcraft

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Hah, remember the one key automatic dispelling and healing mods that allowed you to target the lowest health raid member? Now that was ezmode modding.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

a few weeks back my guild and i cleared all the content on normal (10), since then everyone's gotten really lax including myself with raiding. Its actually at the point now where i dont even want to log in anymore, never had this problem in vanilla or tbc, what is it with wrath thats so boring?

Anyone else at this stage of not even wanting to login or renew a subscription til new content/expansion is released?

Yeah been like for a while now i came back in october after my account was hacked and played for about 3-4 months then i just had enough and stopped.

Im back playing again just leveling up an alt and having fun. The random dungeons are good fun and ive been away for long enough to forget stuff so it sorta feels new...well sorta...

But it is boring, raiding isnt for me, the whole gearscore thing has just ruined things a bit and getting a raid spot is just sometimes too much hassle.

Id still like to down the LK if i can before the new expansion but i doubt could be arsed tbh.

so for now leveling up is about as much fun as it gets:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I went back there last week and i'm LOVING WoW now. More fun somehow than i remember. Just comes down to guildmates for me, fun to talk when questing. Glad i went back tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Nights like tonights remind me why i make my own pugs! 10/12 on ten man tonight, 7 heroics! :othe time and effort you put into making your pugs really shows, even have everyone signed for sindra and lich king tomorrow..... bloody awesome :d only boring time is when your between raid resets with none to do :P

Edit: last two downed, tanking mace went os and healing mace went to our brilliant pala so not a bad night! I had to switch to my tank for the LK kill, got him 2nd attempt without knowing tacs for tank :) just pissed off cause i have 8/12 and LK on my dk and 11/12 on the druid :-\

Lets just hope week 2 of my 25man pug gets further than 9/12 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

lol nice, havent logged in a while but 2/3 weeks ago pugs were failing on failboat on my server :/ worst thing was, its a pve server.. fun :D

• Advertisement

i did that quest too, felt like a short version of the old epic quests from vanilla, Ancient Petrified Leaf anyone? truly epic :)

i've decided to buy another month of gametime, logged in today to find my server offline til midnight lol, timing is everything isnt it?

is it a patch or just server maintenance? the official page usually has a patchday paradise thing on it when theres a new patch. 24 hours is a bit excessive but i really dont want to level another character, so i err.. loaded fallout 3. actually had a blast with that all evening,
    putt all my points in strenght and endurance and went around with sledge hammer battering everyone in megaton, got killed loads but it was great fun :D

Advertisement