Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote Auction House

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

TheDoc wrote: »
    Interesting, having a nightmare selling some icc264 heroic bracers I got, they wont shift for a reasonable amount and people are offering silly low numbers.

might put em on the neutral one see if I get some bites.

Is it possible to actually sell things like these boe items on the neutral, believe it or not never used it before cause it was so far away.

you wont.

Pretty much all the neutral AH is used for is transferring money to crossfaction alts and selling faction specific pets. Sometimes stuff is cheaper on one side or the other and theres a slight market there but thats rare afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,674 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Orrr, they couldve made the app free, and made the listing prices higher from the armory.

but I see why they would take the money route.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

"This character's realm is not currently included in the Remote Auction House beta test."

Fuck right off! If I'm going to be told this on every second key click they can forget about it. Useless app. All it does is promote a strong desire to be back home and logged in...

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

2 Espressi wrote: »
    "This character's realm is not currently included in the Remote Auction House beta test."

Fuck right off! If I'm going to be told this on every second key click they can forget about it. Useless app. All it does is promote a strong desire to be back home and logged in...

that would because it's still in beta....

I've used it on my US account a bit. It's pretty handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I get that issue about realm not being in beta. I assume this is just only error message they use and are uploading a new build considering it always happens at the same time of day.

• Advertisement

Never mind, found my server isnt in beta D:

Advertisement