Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MY ****ING BALLS ARE BLEEDING!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

I got all hot around the neck! Fúckin' hell! And I wouldn't be a queezy person either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

I feel like crying :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Bonito wrote: »
    I got all hot around the neck! Fúckin' hell! And I wouldn't be a queezy person either!
    If the skateboard didn't break it probably would have been a lot worse.:eek:

I don't get it. Doesn't look like he landed on his sac. Maybe a splinter from the boards shot up and cut him?

• Advertisement

Bonito wrote: »
    I don't get it. Doesn't look like he landed on his sac. Maybe a splinter from the boards shot up and cut him?
    The board flipped up and since the board is longer than his legs it was holding him up by the balls until it broke.

If you go to the 20 second mark there is a kid in green holding his own testicles in despair.

Ah I seen it. Just at the 7-8 second mark. Broke unevenly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

replay at end sounded like a gun shot, and felt like one two i guess:D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I don't even have balls and I squeezed my legs together really tight watching that :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I laughed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

oh fcuk that. thank god vaginas can take a fair beating.

*pats vagina in appreciation*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

you're breaking my balls here guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Maybe I'm blind or something, but what exactly would have caused his balls to start bleeding??? I can't see anything apart from a bad fall, tbh???:confused:

DazMarz wrote: »
    Maybe I'm blind or something, but what exactly would have caused his balls to start bleeding??? I can't see anything apart from a bad fall, tbh???:confused:

the skateboard flips back up right before he lands and he smacks down on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭hairyleprechaun

You try hittin the board with that force, I doubt there was much trouble breakin the skin with that one!

My God that's horrible, I had to make sure mine were ok after watchin that! That poor lad/eunuch

He sat on the end of it! (at about 30g) :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

DEAR SWEET JESUS, I JUST WATCHED IT AGAIN!!! ARGH!!!:(:eek:

That poor kid!!!

DEAR SWEET JESUS, I JUST WATCHED IT AGAIN!!! ARGH!!!:(:eek:

That poor kid!!!

Yea at first I felt sorry for him but then I remembered how annoying skateboarders are so I laughed instead. He also looks like Justin Beiber so he sort of had this coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

You gotta love Skateboarders, hours of endless entertainment from their injuries

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

HELP, I can't stop laughing! Every time I almost calm down I hear "MY BALLS ARE BLEEDING!" or "I CUT MY BAAALLS!" and I start again :(

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

The key point here folks is that the board broke before it impaled him, hence some nice sharp wood meets balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

That's just wrong.

I think that's how this thread started
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055915519

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

the thing that got to me was when he said he's balls are bleeding the first thing one of his mates did was whip out his camera phone

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

the thing that got to me was when he said he's balls are bleeding the first thing one of his mates did was whip out his camera phone

To call for paramedics I would assume

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

delly wrote: »
    To call for paramedics I would assume

Nah, it was to make a sweet youtube vid!

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭waffleman

BALLS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

SugarHigh wrote: »
    If the skateboard didn't break it probably would have been a lot worse.:eek:

Take it form an experienced skater, if the board didn't break he would have been fine.

His feet could have been millimeters closer to center of the board but otherwise that was pretty perfect.

I've seen plenty of boards breaking over the years but I've never seen the center snap from pressure being applied over both ends.
    My guess would be that he had came down on the center pretty hard prior to this event and as a result, the center was weakened/cracked.

Really unfortunate and I can sympathise, I've messed myself up plenty of times.

Still though, I laughed... Hard.

Proof that boards can take a lot of abuse, here's a video of my mate.
    All you need to watch it the first trick really.

Those steps are about as high as the second floor of a two story house.

I've rolled up to them and chickened out.

Edit: There's actually a good few big drops in that video.
    Another big stair set at 2:18

CianRyan wrote: »
    Proof that boards can take a lot of abuse, here's a video of my mate.
    All you need to watch it the first trick really.

Those steps are about as high as the second floor of a two story house.

I've rolled up to them and chickened out.

haha, i love the look of amazement on his face "first shot!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Bolag_the_2nd

oh fcuk that. thank god vaginas can take a fair beating.

*pats vagina in appreciation*

you have no idea how funny i found that statement, funny but sooo true :D

Advertisement