Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the angriest you have ever been?

Options
  • 17-05-2010 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

Just watching a programme on TV3 about anger, and how people react. It takes alot for me to really loose my temper but when I do, I really loose it! I completely lost the head before in public, and nearly hit the man who caused the problem! Not very good for a girl, but when I loose my temper, I loose my temper! :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Bloody angry but then I went to A&E

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

It takes an awful lot to get me angry but when I do I completely lose it. Last time (18 months ago) I broke my phone by throwing it at a wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭nicegirl

Bloody angry but then I went to A&E

I know what you mean! I had words with a consultant before, but didn't loose the head! Thankfully! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

I am mildy vexed right now, although I think it's many years since I felt actual anger.

did you see that psycho who drove into a car and pushed it out of the parking spot? :eek:

I used to have an awful temper, when I was younger, I once smashed a lamp against the door. Think that was the worst. Takes alot to anger me but when I get pushed I do lose it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭elchupanebrey

Very angry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

There was a couple of times when I've been hit for nothing and I've lost the plot. I think it's a natural thing, I never started or looked to get in a fight in my life but if I get a smack I'll be straight in their but I think its just a natural defensive thing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

I'd say video game induced rage would be the angriest I've ever been.

jd007 wrote: »

I know how he feels

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Haven't been really angry in quite a few years...
    Probably 4 years ago when I saw my now-lady with another fella.

did you see that psycho who drove into a car and pushed it out of the parking spot? :eek: QUOTE]

I certainly did! Did anyone see the japanese government all fighting, and throwing things at each other?!!!:eek: It was kind of funny to look at!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭elchupanebrey

Holsten wrote: »
    I'd say video game induced rage would be the angriest I've ever been.

Here here!!

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Smeggy

I never normally lose my temper but I slapped my brother on the face one day during a row! I couldnt believe I had done it and neither could he :o

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Horse_box

As angry as this guy:

The angriest I have ever been was when the woman wouldn't make me dinner. Who does she think she is? No doubt I put her in her place.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭sarmer

A few years ago, myself and some of my friends went to London for New Years. We were at trafalgar square and we were encircled by a crowd of sleazy scumbags who started hassling us. One 'scooped' me (as in instead of an ass pinch he scoop his hand 'under' and basically assaulted me) and I just flipped! I started slapping him and screaming at him and basically read him the riot act. My friends were shellshocked because Im quite laid back usually and they had never seen me like that before! The guys though loved the reaction they got unfortunately, and just thought it was hilarious :(

This other lad hit my ex for no reason, he was just looking for a fight. My ex hit him back, and they were fighting. I lost the head, grabbed the lad that was fighting with my ex, pushed him against a wall, and had my fist back about to hit him! :o My ex had to stop me. That and another similar situation where I nearly hit a man, as I completely lost it! My ex was furious with me....didn't speak to me for a few days...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pighead has never got angry in his life. Anger only leads to roads full of tears and horrible confrontations.
    Think it was Confucius who once said "Anger is only one letter short of danger"

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Des Carter

Iv perfected keeping my anger locked up.

Hopefully that doesnt have any negative effects.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

I know how he feels

Have you tried pressing cntrl + c? :P

Wait, actually Pighead tells a lie. Got really really angry this morning when checking the old email. One of Pighead's so called "friends" sent him a list of stupid Confucius quotes. AAAAAgggghhhhhh, fcuking hate lists.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Anger leads to fear. Fear leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering...

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Funky Kingston

Pighead wrote: »
    Wait, actually Pighead tells a lie. Got really really angry this morning when checking the old email. One of Pighead's so called "friends" sent him a list of stupid Confucius quotes. AAAAAgggghhhhhh, fcuking hate lists.

Normally when i am angry i just complain and moan like Victor Meldrew .

Until someone really let me down recently after i put all my faith and trust in them , Thats when i really saw my potential to lose it .... I would'nt like to mess with me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

nicegirl wrote: »
    This other lad hit my ex for no reason, he was just looking for a fight. My ex hit him back, and they were fighting. I lost the head, grabbed the lad that was fighting with my ex, pushed him against a wall, and had my fist back about to hit him! :o My ex had to stop me. That and another similar situation where I nearly hit a man, as I completely lost it! My ex was furious with me....didn't speak to me for a few days...:o

:eek: You're not a nicegirl at all :mad:

dyl10 wrote: »

As long as you don't suffer it is OK

Suffering leads to nurses. Nurses leads to Coppers. Coppers leads to hot, sweaty, no strings attached, nights of lovemaking.

Lets all get angry.:mad:

:eek: You're not a nicegirl at all :mad:

I usually am, but when I loose my temper I loose my temper! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Des Carter

How does anger lead to fear? :confused:

In my experiences anger leads to you getting your ass kicked/getting in trouble or smashing up furniture computers etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

nicegirl wrote: »

I hate women who do this. Unless you are in actual physical danger you are simply taking advantage of the fact that he won't hit you back to get in a few cheap digs.

The angriest I have ever been I shattered two knuckles and dislocated another so badly that it is still out of place. How? I punched a concrete wall. I still swear I dented that motherf*cker.

The second angriest I have ever been I broke one of my (former) best mate's nose. Don't regret that one.

Funnily enough these incidents were a week apart.

I get stupidly angry regularly enough, as in there are plenty of holes in my door and wardrobe. The second incident above is the only time I have ever thrown a punch not in defence though. (At a human)

Advertisement