Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U-20 World Cup

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Orizio wrote: »
    Youself and Ruff yes? Would you tell me how, for example, you tactically approached New Zealand?

I'll send you this info when I get a chance to type it out for you. It's quite a long process ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

jprender wrote: »
    I'll send you this info when I get a chance to type it out for you. It's quite a long process ! :)

Can I be included on that? Starting to get into the whole tactical aspect so advice/learning is welcome!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

eoferrall wrote: »
    Can I be included on that? Starting to get into the whole tactical aspect so advice/learning is welcome!:)

No problem.

I will send it by pm to managers who wish to see how it was done rather than put it up here for the world to see. If you want to be included, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

No problem.

I will send it by pm to managers who wish to see how it was done rather than put it up here for the world to see. If you want to be included, let me know.

fire me down for that as well JP

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

fire me down for that as well JP

What he said, cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

I only got to watch the first half before I had to go out but congrats on the great run and close fought match jp (and Ruff if he happens to read boards at all).

Would you include me in the tactics pm to? Every time I think I have tactics reasonably sussed I get put in my place by some team or other, and I really need to get my tactics spot on this season to survive.

Edit: and if you can send it before the tactics deadline tonight I'd be most grateful :P

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Blendage

Can you pm those tactics to me also.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

For ****'s sake I knew I should have asked JP privately. Bloody leeches all over this forum.

For ****'s sake I knew I should have asked JP privately. Bloody leeches all over this forum.

You are leeching off him, if he types up one mail might as well send it to the others!:p

plus the more Irish there are upping the game the stronger our leagues become & benefits the national team!

eoferrall wrote: »
    You are leeching off him, if he types up one mail might as well send it to the others!:p

plus the more Irish there are upping the game the stronger our leagues become & benefits the national team!

...thats fine farrell, but only as long as the OG boardsie leads the charge. ;)

• Advertisement

...thats fine farrell, but only as long as the OG boardsie leads the charge. ;)

I shall follow you to the ends of the earth*

*may or may not be true...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

No problem.

me too please sir

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

I'd love to lookover that as well JP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭Leadership

Hey JP can you send it on to me as well

Thanks JP. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

+1 on the thanks JP.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

ynop

Advertisement