Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Izevbekhai and pleading the belly in Irish Law

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

Mena:Could you expand on that point, I'm not seeing how Zambrano affects, positively or negatively, traffickers...

Certainly Mena,from what I`m hearing conversationally,there appears now to be a perception that Zambrano has overturned much of our existing immigration leglislation.

This,of course,may be far from the truth,but in life,perception can often be the most powerful of forces.

Mr Shatters rather rapid rush to print in relation to Zambrano and it`s implications for the Irish situation does little to establish the very significant issue of what Zambrano does NOT apply to.

If you are a Trafficker offering a product to hopeful customers, then being able to hold aloft Mr Shatter`s remarks regarding a review of all pending cases represents a marketing aid per excellence.

My 2c worth ;)

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

unbelievable she is still here. who in their right mind would accept cutbacks with this kind of carry on going on?

Advertisement