Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cylinder Head....!

Options
  • 11-05-2010 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for recommendations for companies that supply new and re-conditioned cylinder heads...?
    If ye have website links or phone numbers so I can get prices that
    would be great.

cheers

smallfry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭dunsandin

Have you tried a head-shop? Oh no, sorry, they're all being closed down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

dunsandin wrote: »
    Have you tried a head-shop? Oh no, sorry, they're all being closed down.

Ba-dum-tish!

OP, what type of head are you looking for?

Have you tried engine-re in Castlebar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭dunsandin

Yeah, I was looking for the ba-dum-tish smiley myself. Op, can you not just get a good head from a scrappy and give it to a local engineering works to get it overhauled? The price of a new cylinder head is usually fairly steep.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Try this crowd in Cork. I've no personal experience with them, but they seem the biz.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Dunne.Drift

LC Engineering,
    Clondalkin Commerical Park
    Clondalkin
    Co.Dublin

01-4570690

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

hpmp.ie in tullow. Serious stuff there.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭hiluxman

E39MSport wrote: »
    hpmp.ie in tullow. Serious stuff there.

yeah id agree with that. them fellas are on the ball
    www.hpmp.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

ezridax wrote: »
    Try this crowd in Cork. I've no personal experience with them, but they seem the biz.

I do and they are very good.. sound and wont try to rip you off in my experience.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Howard Engineering in Glasnevin,Dublin

Used them before and they are top notch.They overhaul all typed of engines for commercial businesses,aswell as public too.

They are in the golden pages.Oliver is the owner/main man up there,and her knows his stuff.

Advertisement