Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reflex t8

Options
  • 09-05-2010 5:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 184 ✭✭

i am selling a second hand reflex t8 suppressor in stainless steel. it has come off a 30-06sako 85. there has been no more than 160 shots put through i am looking for 100 euro. the reason for sale is that i have bought a new roedale moderator. i am in cork and will deliver within a reasonable distance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭BELOWaverageIQ

Hi,
    I'll take it off you if the thread suits, what thread is on it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

Hi, I know a lad looking for a mod for a 6.5x55 Sako 85, let me know if Belowaverage doesnt take it, I'm in Cork aswell.

Cheers Murph

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 184 ✭✭custom 7mm08

to be honest i dont know the thread that is on it all i can tell you is that the rifle came factory treaded i hope this suits you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

also will buy if not sold PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

to be honest i dont know the thread that is on it all i can tell you is that the rifle came factory treaded i hope this suits you

the threading should be on the mod

• Advertisement

If you can find out what the thread is and it suits mine I'll take it as I said.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Lads if i'm out of line here by all means tell me, but i think its sold.

New thread, by the same user, on the same topic. Moderator.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 184 ✭✭custom 7mm08

the moderator is back on sale as the guy who said he would take it cant as the thread does not suit his rifle. the thread on it is m14x1

Hi Custom,
    sorry that thread doesn't suit mine either, best of luck with sale

Advertisement