Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

British Soap Awards 2010

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

angel01 wrote: »
    Michelle ryan has, lacey is brilliant and could easily do it. Why the sarcastic smiley? just because not many have done hollywood so far, that can change.

She is coming back to EE this year and her show the Bionic Woman remake was cancelled

In regard to the soap awards the Hollyoaks girls especially Mercedes and Carmel seemed uphappy about not being in the final four for sexiest female just goes to show its not all about lads mag shoots. I think Max or Mas would have been more worthy winners of best actor for EE but Aaron from Emmerdale deserved the award imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She is coming back to EE this year and her show the Bionic Woman remake was cancelled

In regard to the soap awards the Hollyoaks girls especially Mercedes and Carmel seemed uphappy about not being in the final four for sexiest female just goes to show its not all about lads mag shoots. I think Max or Mas would have been more worthy winners of best actor for EE but Aaron from Emmerdale deserved the award imo.

You have it wrong, she isn't coming back to eastenders :D

You have it wrong, she isn't coming back to eastenders :D

Eastenders babe Michelle Ryan is returning to the soap - five years after quitting to tackle other acting challenges.

Michelle, 25, who played Zoe Slater in nearly 500 episodes, vowed never to go back to the show that helped make her name. But soap bosses persuaded the star - out running near her London home last week - to return.

Michelle has agreed to appear in the BBC1 show for at least a month around Christmas. Auditions have already been held to find her character a hunky new love interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Eastenders babe Michelle Ryan is returning to the soap - five years after quitting to tackle other acting challenges.

Michelle, 25, who played Zoe Slater in nearly 500 episodes, vowed never to go back to the show that helped make her name. But soap bosses persuaded the star - out running near her London home last week - to return.

Michelle has agreed to appear in the BBC1 show for at least a month around Christmas. Auditions have already been held to find her character a hunky new love interest.

Do you have a source for that? ok well least its only for a month :D

Do you have a source for that? ok well least its only for a month :D

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a215041/michelle-ryan-to-make-walford-return.html?

If
    Charlie dying
    is true I think all the Slaters will be back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Stacey(in real life) is one miserable bag of bones isn't she?

I've seen her in a couple of tv interviews....seemed really nice & down to earth. She did seem a bit shy, as Angel said, but she smiled quite a lot.

I wonder did herself & Bradley have a fight or something...when she won that award there was no hug or kiss or even handshake..odd when you're sitting next to eachother!

Advertisement