Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shootings in Tullamore?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

Essexboy wrote: »

ah jaysus!!!! not again....................:mad::(:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

WTF?! :eek::eek:

I heard there were some people arrested recently in connection with these shootings, but they were local people, not from Limerick.

Bloody hell, its like the Bronx here recently! :(

Cherrycola wrote: »

I heard there were some people arrested recently in connection with these shootings, but they were local people, not from Limerick.

Bloody hell, its like the Bronx here recently! :(

Would the bronx be as bad!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

It gets worse......Rocket launchers FFS:eek:
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0518/callinans.html

It gets worse......Rocket launchers FFS:eek:
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0518/callinans.html

Oh yea i remember that! that was a few years ago...
    Oh the town of tullamore is gone to hell :mad::(

wreck and ruin i say.. wreck and ruin!:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

Shush !! there might be tourists reading the boards :D we don't want to frighten away the few that wander off the beaten track to the Wesht.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

By anychance did their second name begin with K? Iv heard a rumour. Its fairly serious stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 paperbackhead

I only just found out that the girl who was shot at was someone I went to school with. :eek:
    How she got mixed up with that crowd of lunatics, I'll never know.

Dusty87 wrote: »
    By anychance did their second name begin with K? Iv heard a rumour. Its fairly serious stuff.

I think so, cant be sure to be honest, as i dont know the person myself, i just heard it from a person who used to work with them and I wasnt really minding what the name was, just the fact that they knew them ;)
    First name begins with S i think, does that help?

I only just found out that the girl who was shot at was someone I went to school with. :eek:
    How she got mixed up with that crowd of lunatics, I'll never know.

Is it true she was shot in the ass while she was going up the stairs in the house? Thats what i heard. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

I think so, cant be sure to be honest, as i dont know the person myself, i just heard it from a person who used to work with them and I wasnt really minding what the name was, just the fact that they knew them ;)
    First name begins with S i think, does that help?

Its more so a Family.
    Family 'K' used to be the big boys in the town so to speak. These new boys seemingly said Were running the town now GTFO and threatened if they didnt they'd all be shot. A few of the family were in America and have seemingly come back to sort it all out.
    TBH not sure how true it is but it the most believable one i heard as i would know of the K family. Heard of them like, not buddies before anyone thinks im involved:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 paperbackhead

Is it true she was shot in the ass while she was going up the stairs in the house? Thats what i heard. :pac:

I don't think so? I heard the most damaged was caused when a stray bullet hit a window and she was injured by the shards.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Midlander1

I know Cluain Darach very well and there are no Limerick families there. There's Romanians, Nigerians, Latvians and Russian, oh and Irish. The town has been dying for the past few years and someone will get seriously injured because these feuds go on for generations.

Advertisement