Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft and Water?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

haha true work is a little busy with he good weather

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Shiva wrote: »
    Ahhh right....just thought maybe you didnt since its taking you so long to organise getting Thermo drenched :)

andy is all talk!

thermo wrote: »
    andy is all talk!

ill give dave a call in the mornin so larry :P

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

I'd be up for it, have a set of dive gear around here some were, and the the river, would make a good photo shoot, if nothing else.

hrta wrote: »
    I'd be up for it, have a set of dive gear around here some were, and the the river, would make a good photo shoot, if nothing else.

sounds like a plan paul would be good photos for the site too :)

• Advertisement

now all we have to do is get andy to come out!

roster is out thurs so ill know

andy_g wrote: »
    roster is out thurs so ill know

sure,,,,,,,,,

Im gunna make sure ya sink :P

Im gunna make sure ya sink :P

Sure ya are biggles..........

• Advertisement

Sure ya are biggles..........

dont worry i will.

Btw welcome to A+A very nice contribution i may add :D

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Patrick 1

Hey guys, quick question, if u were to use a GBB pistol or rifle underwater would it work? and if it did would it make bubbles go everywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Patrick 1 wrote: »
    Hey guys, quick question, if u were to use a GBB pistol or rifle underwater would it work? and if it did would it make bubbles go everywhere?

From peoples vids it seems the answer is yes, there is no electricity and all doing is using a gas to move the bits and bobs in the GBB it strike the BB. I would think a big drop in joules though with the density of the water but we are still waiting on andy and thermo to do the leg work though.;)

The bubbles....hmm, i would think a jet would come out the front barrel and possibly some from the ejection port. They wouldnt get far though, the water is dense and would hinder them so they would begin to rise fairly soon after leaving the barrel

From peoples vids it seems the answer is yes, there is no electricity and all doing is using a gas to move the bits and bobs in the GBB it strike the BB. I would think a big drop in joules though with the density of the water but we are still waiting on andy and thermo to do the leg work though.;)

The bubbles....hmm, i would think a jet would come out the front barrel and possibly some from the ejection port. They wouldnt get far though, the water is dense and would hinder them so they would begin to rise fairly soon after leaving the barrel

we have pauls dive suit ready to go just waiting on thermo to show up :P

:) Comon thermo, up off your ass
    We-Need-You%20extended.jpg

iv been busy with the military show lads and REAL SOLDIER STUFF!!!! not all airsofters are wanna-be's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D (looking at you andy and co.)

iv been busy with the military show lads and REAL SOLDIER STUFF!!!! not all airsofters are wanna-be's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D (looking at you andy and co.)

The one up in the Curagh, Where were you in it? Was a good day though.

Anyhows, looking fordward to see what you come up with. What ya testing?

The one up in the Curagh, Where were you in it? Was a good day though.

Anyhows, looking fordward to see what you come up with. What ya testing?

was up in the show all sunday in my ww1 loadout,,,,,, complete with 'live' .303 lee enfield,,,,,,,,,,,,, its bit 'hot' (the .303) to play here with,,,,,,,,, ;)

was up in the show all sunday in my ww1 loadout,,,,,, complete with 'live' .303 lee enfield,,,,,,,,,,,,, its bit 'hot' (the .303) to play here with,,,,,,,,, ;)

ww1 loadout with a a mobile phone stuck to your ear haha thats not very ww1 ish i might add

Yea saw a couple of guysin WW1 gear that and a small child in the playground with a mini styre in full ghillie :)

• Advertisement

ww1 loadout with a a mobile phone stuck to your ear haha thats not very ww1 ish i might add

but its a classic connaught ranger thing to do,,,,,,,,,

So you get round to this important research???:)

Last time we were both up i forgot the camera. next weekend wjen larry is up :D

photos were done today. when thermo was puched into the river i mean volenteered will have the photos up in an hour or so

Cool guys, well done :) What did you find out then

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Airsoft and water is win.

what did we find out you can use the river in hrta to flank mwhahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Id like to see some evidence first;)

not a bother will have them up soon just running out will have them up when i get home in an hour

• Advertisement

com'mon andy hurry up!

Advertisement