Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ABC & FOX ban plus sized lingerie model commercial

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

In fairness, while he's obviously just trying to rile with the way he phrased it (and you took the bait) he didn't say he only fancies women with no curves... which he would be entitled to though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Ive been very attracted to women of all shapes(doesnt mean they were attracted to me though :D). Some big women too. Their size wasnt the whole package for me. Ive also been turned off by women who were slim. It soooo depends on the person.

Now just isolating the figure/size on its own with no other variables, I would be more attracted to slim women. Women some men in this thread would consider "anorexic" if they describe the woman in the OP as normal. I would prefer by far someone like Cheryl Cole over someone like Nigella Lawson body wise. That's just me though.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Advertisement