Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today is 420

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

its all in the name..................

But im broke today and will thus be sober this eve...................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 BongBoyJay

hear we go 420 420

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Paulyh

Happy 420 all

so what dose everyone think about these headshopsicon5.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Paulyh wrote: »
    you dont get it, do you?

Eh thought i did but now you've just confused me. Care to enlighten me, but if you are just going to direct me to the Wiki page then don't bother as I've read it .

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

I was in Vancouver for 420 back in 2008. Everybody was smoking out in the open. 420 is really a North American thing....invent your own culture OP.

Is Vancouver not in Canada.

weiland79 wrote: »
    Eh thought i did but now you've just confused me. Care to enlighten me, but if you are just going to direct me to the Wiki page then don't bother as I've read it .

sorry, was just messing with you.........:o

basicly smoke weed when ever you see 420... haha weather that be the time or date or whatever really.. haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭Trashbat

Is Vancouver not in Canada.

North America = Continental land mass

United States of America = Country

• Advertisement

Augmerson wrote: »
    I was in Vancouver for 420 back in 2008. Everybody was smoking out in the open. 420 is really a North American thing....invent your own culture OP.
    420 started in america but the culture has made its way over to europe, although it seems in ireland is has'nt caugh on yet. i know in the uk alot of smokers live by 420, but hey this may be the begining of 420 in irish smokin culture..

BongBoyJay wrote: »
    basicly smoke weed when ever you see 420... haha weather that be the time or date or whatever really.. haha

Yeah see i got that and i do that so good result all round then.:) < they should have a little smiley face smoking a spliff.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

the prophet Muhammeds birthday
    Hitler's birthday
    hash appreciation day

..and my birthday.

its always an odd day. unfortunately something bad happens on it.

Antigone05 wrote: »
    the prophet Muhammeds birthday
    Hitler's birthday
    hash appreciation day

..and my birthday.

its always an odd day. unfortunately something bad happens on it.
    speakin of muhammeds birthday, did any one see last weeks southpark??? what is gonna happen this week?

thats a prity kewl birthday you got.. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

dress me up in a bear suit and offer me to the gingers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Dude, that's like, totally friggen awesome.

:D

Antigone05 wrote: »
    dress me up in a bear suit and offer me to the gingers!!
    haha what a show.i think kevin the little monkey guy is cartmans father. you can watch the new episode tomoro night on this site i think

http://www.xepisodes.com/southpark/episodes/1406/201.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Well, I've learned a new pointless thing today.

Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

**** 420. Anyone who thinks that a culture can be summed up by a cute catchphrase or wants to belong that said culture with said catchphrase can **** right off. I didn't need it before and I don't need it now to have a secret smokey.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Lets all go on craigs list and look for a 420 hook ups!

or ferocious attack kittens...

• Advertisement

**** 420. Anyone who thinks that a culture can be summed up by a cute catchphrase or wants to belong that said culture with said catchphrase can **** right off. I didn't need it before and I don't need it now to have a secret smokey.

its just a bit of fun really. i guess by the sounds of things thats not your cup of tea...........

As Paulyh says its only a bit of fun for people to smoke at 420 and know all other stoners are geting blazzed at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Dunjohn wrote: »
    What was that dude?

Dunjohn wrote: »

Thanks.
    You don't understand anything until you learn it more than one way. ~Marvin Minsky

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I thought today was Tuesday, the 20th of April 2010. But I'm obviously wrong with this assumption.

I thought today was Tuesday, the 20th of April 2010. But I'm obviously wrong with this assumption.

i give up :rolleyes:

ok this has come from america where they switch the place the date and the moth around, so today for them would be 4/20/2010.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭crow_eat_crow

Why didn't the lifeguard rescue the hippy?

Because he was too far out, man

Why didn't the lifeguard rescue the hippy?

Because he was too far out, man
    haha a classic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

today il mostly be hanging around vancouver art gallery with the 1000's of other 420'ers. id hazard a guess that there will be an appearance by marc emery at some stage and i found out last night, at 4:20 free joints to everyone in the crowd. same again may 1st and june 1st.

Advertisement