Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today is 420

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 BongBoyJay

Sisko wrote: »
    Where are you from BongBoyJay?
    From the big smoke of Longford,, second worst town in the country.. haha

http://www.towns-ireland.com/longford-second-worst-place-to-live-in-ireland/

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Paulyh

BongBoyJay wrote: »
    yea, there is no irish group or website out there for it, maby a fb page??
    awh thats a bummer man, iv got plenty...

mmmmmmmm..................i wonder if i stashed an emergency spliff somewhere???

djhunter30 wrote: »
    Can't say I've ever used it to help me!
    Sometimes when i get frustrated with a program i smoke a wee bit and it gets me back on track..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

God, you're all so cool!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I just leave it alone and come back later. Can't say I've learned persistance from my ways!

• Advertisement

Paulyh wrote: »
    mmmmmmmm..................i wonder if i stashed an emergency spliff somewhere???
    try the sock drawer.. haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Sometimes when i get frustrated with a program i smoke a wee bit and it gets me back on track..

Towelie?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

A song for you, OP

Jay and Bob

• Registered Users Posts: 30,084 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Pity they don't grow it in iceland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Stupid 420, I don't have any weed for this. :(

try the sock drawer.. haha

mines the little press in the kitchen, over the extractor fan :D I am never prepared for COOL things like this!!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I find that talking about smoking weed makes you way cooler than just smoking it.

amacachi wrote: »
    I find that talking about smoking weed makes you way cooler than just smoking it.

Nah, it just makes you sound like a hippy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annual_cannabis_use_by_country

I can't believe the Netherlands comes in at 38th for weed use!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭Trashbat

amacachi wrote: »

Agreed.

Going further, wearing t-shirts with pop culture logos carefully altered to create a pro-weed message makes you the coolest person. ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Dammit it will be 420 in 22 mins and i'll still be in work. It will have to be 720 for me then.

weiland79 wrote: »
    Dammit it will be 420 in 22 mins and i'll still be in work. It will have to be 720 for me then.

you dont get it, do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

djhunter30 wrote: »
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annual_cannabis_use_by_country

I can't believe the Netherlands comes in at 38th for weed use!
    The locals have little to no interest in weed. When you go to a real Netherlands city like Rotherdam there's nowhere near the weed scene there is in Amsterdam. I only found one coffeeshop there.

• Advertisement

I love Towelie, anyone ever seen aqua teen hungerforce when tokein?

@--Kaiser-- no a fan of jay nd bob, think there just 2 stupid try cheech and chong
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoaXXsXFOkU&feature=related

@amacachi : i do find that alot of people pretend to smoke weed to be "cool"

Any fans of Harold and Kumar?

yea harold and kumar are the ****,,, they have a xmas movie comin out in november i think. cant wait for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

1. Its 204 or 2004.

2. It is indeed Hiler's birthday and Leslie Phillips as well.

What a crap way to spend any day!

1. Its 204 or 2004.

2. It is indeed Hiler's birthday and Leslie Phillips as well.

What a crap way to spend any day!

just go with it man, and stop your bitch'in :D

That has to be the most random movies every, like Neil Patrick Harris sniffing coke off a prostitues bear back out the sunroof while driving past in Kumars car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭Trashbat

yea harold and kumar are the ****,,, they have a xmas movie comin out in november i think. cant wait for it.

Really? The first was a classic stoner buddy flick, along the lines of Cheech and Chong, with just enough surrealism to appeal to a newer market, but the second one was a tired excercise in shark jumping.

I honestly thought Van Wilder 2 was better than harald and Kumar 2.

A thrid one will be the same rehashed (no pun intended) jokes over and over again, which would only appeal to complete stoners...........oh.

For all the people out there who think us people who smoke pot are nothing but hippies they obviously dont know what the word means:

–noun
    a person, esp. of the late 1960s, who rejected established institutions and values and sought spontaneity, direct personal relations expressing love, and expanded consciousness, often expressed externally in the wearing of casual, folksy clothing and of beads, headbands, used garments, etc

I dont think i fit into any of these categories

For all the people out there who think us people who smoke pot are nothing but hippies they obviously dont know what the word means:

–noun
    a person, esp. of the late 1960s, who rejected established institutions and values and sought spontaneity, direct personal relations expressing love, and expanded consciousness, often expressed externally in the wearing of casual, folksy clothing and of beads, headbands, used garments, etc

I dont think i fit into any of these categories

eeeeuugghh!!!!

• Advertisement

Trashbat wrote: »
    Really? The first was a classic stoner buddy flick, along the lines of Cheech and Chong, with just enough surrealism to appeal to a newer market, but the second one was a tired excercise in shark jumping.

I honestly thought Van Wilder 2 was better than harald and Kumar 2.

A thrid one will be the same rehashed (no pun intended) jokes over and over again, which would only appeal to complete stoners...........oh.

H&K 2 was epic! Where else would you see Neil Patrick Harris getting shot for branding a prostitute?

Advertisement