Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Cruise is a fudge packer

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

WTF, Parker and Stone wouldnt even be good enough to lick the Sweat off one of the Pythons Balls.

Monty Python is funny on many levels simultaneously, it is IMO one of the Comedic pinnacles of human achievement.
    Southpark is just a string of Swearing and Fart Jokes by comparison.

You can write of South Park as a collection of swearing & fart jokes and I can write off Monty Python as a bunch of public schoolboys dressing up as women and acting like prats.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Blank_

Bollox, nothing Western is sacred, Until they make an episode with Muhammed then they're just chicken**** populists.

They did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Bollox, nothing Western is sacred, Until they make an episode with Muhammed then they're just chicken**** populists.

Mohammed features in some episodes. I guess they are not chicken**** populists then. Does this make you someone who rants about things you know nothing of?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

so does that mean you dont have a sole ?
    Nope, no soul here :D

If reaper ever comes for me I am safe :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Southpark can be great. Some episodes don't work too well but generally it's got a sharp eye for satire and a healthy dose of gross-out humour in there too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

"Over Logging" and "Fishsticks" are also brilliant examples of South Park episodes:D

• Registered Users Posts: 37 peterdaly

ha very funny good episode

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭InReality

The ones with these "themes" were funny and v witty.

facebook
    KFC
    WOW

Advertisement