Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Ball Verdict?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭ustari

Well the one I am talking about was acting like a right tosser, shoving people around the place.
    I could picture him getting the stiches from someone having enough of him and bursting him.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Bythewoods is just a slip of a young wan, although she sure would try and shove things around. Hmm, it...can't be a coincidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

Bythewoods that guy is making a joke out of you hahah...you are some mess

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Bythewoods that guy is making a joke out of you hahah...you are some mess

No need to state the obvious like!

Oh whoops!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Ahahaaaaaa, I know who the bleached blonde tosser is. He's in my class and also had to get stitches last night.

Medical Students. We don't get out much, but when we do...

• Advertisement

hold on, you mean the he is a she?
    no no no.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

ustari wrote: »
    hold on, you mean the he is a she?
    no no no.

No, I'm a she. He's a he. See? It all works out.

Should never have missed sex ed.
    I was referring to you though but you replied just before I did and I didnt see it.

Well your classmate has an internet foe.
    it's serious business

ustari wrote: »
    Should never have missed sex ed.
    I was referring to you though but you replied just before I did and I didnt see it.

Well your classmate has an internet foe.
    it's serious business

Oh ****, **** his life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Craguls wrote: »
    Rather enjoyed myself. Jape's cover of Africa was a pleasant surprise.

Bumped into bythewoods several times as well as Tar.

he released it as a free download a while back I think, I have as an mp3, its possibly better than the original or just as good

• Advertisement
Advertisement