Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topshop

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭chupi

Topshop are super on trend which is sometimes fantastic and sometimes it's horrific :D I love Topshop but check everything I buy there for quality (fabric, fit) as it is bloody expensive for a high street store. Everytime I think I've fallen out of love with Topshop I go into Zara (good but lots of dull workwear) or H&M (bloody boring here) and remember why I love Topshop.

It is one of the shops I consistently buy pieces, as I seem to fit their house model well. Excluding their jeans which just will not fit :( My arse to waist ratio is just wrong apparently.

Although I think the currency difference is a total scam! I know our tax rates, minimum wage, etc are higher but not 50% higher.

Caveat: I love Topshop (because they meant I could quit college!)

Advertisement