Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clash of tournaments

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Dicie

3nil wrote: »
    u seem like all the rest of the anti INDO clan knocking what they do why dont u try and run the darts yourself instead of moaning about it .if they stop who will run the darts for Irish teams of the future

Anti INDO??? Who said that??? Im stating facts is all... Not anti anything, infact i will probably play in the INDO event in cork in may or june, whenver it is on. I just think there a laughing stock, just look at the dated set up they expect players to play on.

I dont need to run darts myself, when we have the likes of coyne and sullivan doing a very good job of doing this... Dont you recall your origianl post??? Why do the INDO clash with the likes of tramore, well, why dont you ask them next time your there playing for your county..

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭aarondoc

the gladiator at this present time shall remain a mystery dyno. however as always your telling the truth about the INDO.i see no slating of the INDO here but just simple facts being told.
    ps..how ya keeping dicie?long time no chat :D

i no well hu ya are ladd :P:D

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭mussha

personally i run many darts comps and the comp we run we do to the best we can. we use the best boards we can we have the best stands and even the shirts ect we supply to our players are all the best we can do.
    we belive that you get back what you put in and it seemed to work for us.

i play in the players championship and in indo sanctioned events.

mr coyne and o sullivan put huge effort into what they do and take great pride in there events.and i think it shows as all the players are happy with there events and the two guys will only get bigger.

now i know its impossable to keep everybody happy but i dont know anybody who is happy with how the indo is run.
    im not trying to put them down but this year i was playing for my county team and its a proud moment for anybody to rep there county in any sport but the all irelands were a let down. why oh why is.......

the draw done behind closed doors?
    was the venue not set up on sat morning?
    very poor quality stands.
    quality of dart boards were so so so bad quality. in all fairness the unicorn pro eclipse boards can be bought in argous for 24.99
    how can they not afford this.
    is paying for the indo officals weekend more important that the actual event.

well i belive the indo officals belive there num 1 and the players and teams are a distant 2nd ive been try to get a set of indo rules for ages but seems they dont exist. the indo are not answerable to anybody from what i see but they are answerable to the players.

i will make a crazy and wild prediction... within 5 years there will be a big rervolt and the indo will be no more.
    the irish team entered into wdf scantioned events can and will be entered by a diff organisation in time..

im looking forward to the all ireland ill be playin in at city west.....the future of irish darts from what i can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Antoine56

Popped along to Ennis yesterday and thoght I was in the wrong place to be honest after reading the posts about the INDO. Seemed a very well run competition, Bulls Advantage dartboards and a very good standard of darts.

Antoine56 wrote: »
    Popped along to Ennis yesterday and thoght I was in the wrong place to be honest after reading the posts about the INDO. Seemed a very well run competition, Bulls Advantage dartboards and a very good standard of darts.

You were m8..... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Antoine56

Dicie wrote: »
    You were m8..... :D

If you say so :confused:

Antoine56 wrote: »
    If you say so :confused:

I see Sean won, any idea who he beat in the final, or maybe the last 8 or so??? Who won the doubles??? or possibly the rankings list??

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

Ranking so far is
    Martin Heneghan
    Connie Finnan
    Sean McGowan
    lots of other people

padr81 wrote: »
    Ranking so far is
    Martin Heneghan
    Connie Finnan
    Sean McGowan
    lots of other people

Im not gonna go down thw road of falling out with people over the INDO, but, with all due respect, pretty much sums up the INDO.... I will guess how many points they have, i will also guess where they picked up the points, i will guess how many points the 15th player, or the 4th player has????

Unreal...

Im not gonna go down thw road of falling out with people over the INDO, but, with all due respect, pretty much sums up the INDO.... I will guess how many points they have, i will also guess where they picked up the points, i will guess how many points the 15th player, or the 4th player has????

Unreal...

I agree mate, they did have the ranking on the site last year but only maintained it for 3 events, than i guess couldn't be bothered to update it. They really need a website with a bit of detail as opposed to a blog.

• Advertisement

I agree mate, they did have the ranking on the site last year but only maintained it for 3 events, than i guess couldn't be bothered to update it. They really need a website with a bit of detail as opposed to a blog.

Great to see Martin henn doing so well.... Wud love to know how close it is between him and connie is all.... Mac closkey a huge loss to the Irish set up if rumours are true that he has packed it in.

Great to see Martin henn doing so well.... Wud love to know how close it is between him and connie is all.... Mac closkey a huge loss to the Irish set up if rumours are true that he has packed it in.

As far as I know Martin and Connie were tied going into the grandprix weekend, Connie beat him Saturday in the final and I don't think the grandprix itself was ranked. Taking this weeks results into account I think Martin has a slight edge now. I think the points are broken up winner-8, r-up-6, semi-4, last 8-2 and obviously halfed for half ranked games. That said I could be way off as Im not sure if its the same points system this year.

As far as I know Martin and Connie were tied going into the grandprix weekend, Connie beat him Saturday in the final and I don't think the grandprix itself was ranked. Taking this weeks results into account I think Martin has a slight edge now. I think the points are broken up winner-8, r-up-6, semi-4, last 8-2 and obviously halfed for half ranked games. That said I could be way off as Im not sure if its the same points system this year.

Thanks m8... COnsidering Ireland hosting next yrs world cup, you wud think a website wud be top priority....

Thanks m8... COnsidering Ireland hosting next yrs world cup, you wud think a website wud be top priority....

yeah the old webaddress is down so i usually use the blog, only found it by accident and its had all of 66 visits since january. they really need some pr for these events.

http://roidarts.blogspot.com is the official website. No rankings but at least its got the fixtures.

Advertisement