Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Noclight: Pter

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Favorite chocolate?
    That's a hard one.

golden crisp. Nyom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

What have you seen which is stranger then a person drapped atop a mountain of beanbags?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Can you pick a favourite movie among them all?

Thaedydal wrote: »
    What have you seen which is stranger then a person drapped atop a mountain of beanbags?

haha no that's one of the stranger ones I've seen. But then IMO the no drama drama group revels and excells in it's unique weirdness. What would be stranger? I once saw a man eat his own face

/just lied
    Can you pick a favourite movie among them all?

big fish is a funny and sweet movie which I love. I think everyone should see it. Plus it has lots of lovely southern drawwwwling. (no cork accents though)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

How would you describe yourself?

How do you think people view you?

Would you be confrontational if you heard something you didn't like or would you ignore it for the sake of peace?

• Advertisement

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    How would you describe yourself?
    How would i describe myself? Well i try and be a good man. A good friend or boyfriend or whatever. A good brother and son. I fail sometimes at all of these. Sometimes all at once. Im a little impulsive. My brain is in charge, but my heart and....other places...takes control sometimes. Im a bit of a jack of all trades. Ive never been able to stick to one thing so that i could say im that and only that.
    How do you think people view you??
    How am i viewed? Well that depends on the perspective of the person looking. Some people don’t know me and might only see whats on the outside; a cocky and possibly brash person. But anyone who has been in contact with me for more than a year would probably have a good grasp on me being a kind and generous person. And very sarky sometimes. I know there are people that don’t like me or take me as disingenuous, but i hope there are more people who see me as a good person. But to be honest, i don’t know and can only hope. One thing i have learned is that you are rarely viewed as you expect you are.
    Would you be confrontational if you heard something you didn't like or would you ignore it for the sake of peace?

I would probably do one and then the other. You have been there with me Matt recently as i went through this process. I suppose id try and reason things through and wouldn’t directly confront the person in question unless i thought they were doing me a misservice or harming my friends or family. Its not my business to go around telling people what to do or not do, but it is my place to protect my friends and family. So i guess the answer is that it depends on the situation; i can be both :P

• Moderators Posts: 51,751 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

1. Drink of choice on a night out??
    2. can you speak any foreign languages??
    3. would you rather live underwater or outerspace??
    4. have you got any phobias??

If you can read this, you're too close!

koth wrote: »
    1. Drink of choice on a night out??

Bulmers (Apple or Pear) or Jameson and 7up.
    2. can you speak any foreign languages??

I have smatterings of Polish, French and Italian, but i cant really hold a conversation in any of the three. Mostly i can just ask for food.
    3. would you rather live underwater or outerspace??

Chances are ill get a rash underwater....chances are ill get superpowers in outerspace.

Outerspace.
    4. have you got any phobias??

Falling from a height and snakes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Got any funny stories or jokes? :pac:

Got any funny stories or jokes? :pac:

Well i have my pancake joke. Remind me to tell you it next time we meet.

I never do good stories on demand and im terrible at telling jokes.

• Advertisement

TY, I'll get to see Big Fish soon so, I wanted to anyway.

Burger King or McDonalds?

Eddie Rockets or KFC? (I think I know the answer to this one)

Coffee or Tea?

Ribena or Lucozade? (bleurgh both)

Red or white meat?

Gelato or Pizza?

Can u guess I am hungry?

Burger King or McDonalds?

Mcdonalds. They are both terrible, but Burger King always makes my tummy hurt.
    Eddie Rockets or KFC? (I think I know the answer to this one)

KFC. Easy :P
    Coffee or Tea?

Coffee. Im proper addicted now. Especially this week.
    Ribena or Lucozade? (bleurgh both)

Ribena
    Red or white meat?

Red
    Gelato or Pizza?

Oh god.....but i love both so....ice cream or pizza......arrrrgggg hardest question yet....emmmmm ice cream.
    Can u guess I am hungry?

Yeah...you live opposite a KFC. Go nuts woman!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

In mm how long is the nail on your big toe?

Have you ever punched anybody in your life?(beating up sister-if you did-when wee doesn't count!:p)

First thought waking up in morning?

What kind and how many pets would you want if you were able to have them?

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    In mm how long is the nail on your big toe?

Have you ever punched anybody in your life?(beating up sister-if you did-when wee doesn't count!:p)

First thought waking up in morning?

What kind and how many pets would you want if you were able to have them?

I don't have nails, I have talons.

Never punched anyone. Well not outside of kickboxing.

How soon can I have coffee!!!

3 dogs. One small one one middle one and one big one. And a falcon. He would be the king.

I must confess I think I prefer BK to KFC, I is sorry.

Do you know u are gonna be older soon? ^_^

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

:)Seems like I'm a bit late in here..anyways here goes:

You are given the title and resources of Lex Luthor, in which case you somehow replace him...what is your first task?

What made you get involved in Boards drama group?

Do you dance?

If I gave you five matches, some chewing gum and a small box of paperclips, could you build something better than McGuyver?

How tall are you?

What shoe size are you?

Favourite smell?

Favourite meal?

You are given the chance to become head lackey to The Joker, do you take it? (adding that there is no way you can double cross him for Bats)

What is your biggest victory moment?

What is your biggest fail moment?

Are you happy with the choice of actor for Captain America's movie role?

Who would win in this battle: Supes vs Bizarro?

Are you happy I currently have no more pending questions? :)

I must confess I think I prefer BK to KFC, I is sorry.

Do you know u are gonna be older soon? ^_^

I have a deal with god. I will stop aging this sunday. I will therefore eternally be 23. Which is Robbie Fowler (god)'s original shirt number.

You are given the title and resources of Lex Luthor, in which case you somehow replace him...what is your first task?

Well am i still me? If im me i sit back and have a laugh. If im him i start grasping power and throw on some kryptonite gloves.
    What made you get involved in Boards drama group?

I went once to see what it was like. It was great fun but a bit too much off the wall for me. Sometimes its good for people to come out of their comfort zone. I like to stay well within :p

Do you dance?

Well.....i suppose i do. Just not well.

If I gave you five matches, some chewing gum and a small box of paperclips, could you build something better than McGuyver?

Am i the only one who thinks of flaming sticky crossbow when i see that list?
    How tall are you?

6'0 1/2
    185cm
    What shoe size are you?

10 or 11. Depends on the shoe.
    Favourite smell?

Apples.
    Favourite meal?

Three deserts. Or a reverse menu where you start with desert.

Preferably pavlova or fruit salad or cheescake or chocolate cake. Or Meringue or sponge cake. Or ice cream.

And for mains....Tagliatelle

And for starter.....emmmm....I dunno...garlic bread or something. Fancy kind.

You are given the chance to become head lackey to The Joker, do you take it? (adding that there is no way you can double cross him for Bats)

Hell no. Joker kills all his underlings. Bar Harley. Which is completely understandable lets be honest like.
    What is your biggest victory moment?

I dont think it has happened yet. But biggest to date would probably be winning Fresher of the year in college. That was pretty win.

What is your biggest fail moment?

The shambles my life was in when i came back from studying in Holland for 6 months. Turns out its quite difficult to just drop your life for 6 months and then come back and pick it back up.
    Are you happy with the choice of actor for Captain America's movie role?

Being pragmatic....who is gonna do a better job. No im not happy, but tbh i dont like Captain America as a character and i dont think he is gonna add much to the superhero genre. I hope im wrong though.
    Who would win in this battle: Supes vs Bizarro?

Supes. He has done it loads like. People like to knock Supes but he rarely gets beaten and even when he does and for example, dies, he still comes back. Batman just has a better publicist.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Ok just a few more before I have dinner :P

Do you watch Come Dine With Me? or How I Met Your Mother?

How long have you been a Muse fan? (I iz fellow fan:D)

Favourite 5 Muse songs, and album?:)

Do you watch Come Dine With Me? or How I Met Your Mother?

Dont really watch CDWM anymore. Now and again. Its always recorded on the sky box so its easy enough to catch an ep in this house.

How i met your mother? Nah. Not for me.
    How long have you been a Muse fan? (I iz fellow fan:D)

I hadnt heard a note from them until Oxegen maybe 4 or 5 years ago. And i got up front for that gig (last band of the night) and the show and the songs and the magic they produced. Well...it was love at first sound. My lord im getting excited thinking about it.
    Favourite 5 Muse songs, and album?:)

Itunes tells me that these are the ones ive listened to the most;

5 Uprising
    4 Hysteria
    3 Supermassive Black Hole
    2 Feeling good
    1 Endlessly

But you can throw Plug in baby and Time is running out into that list too.

Favourite album...Absolution.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Ooops ... should really have uncaged Pter last night, I'm a day behind all this week in my head! >.<

With apologies and thanks for his patience ... :o

EDIT: Lol, have just noticed that list of songs in the post above ... reads kind of like a rather smutty haiku!! >_>

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement