Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girl i like...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

The whole thread is full of people saying to go ahead & message her on facebook, so hardly.

That's conclusive proof alright :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

keane2097 wrote: »
    That's conclusive proof alright :rolleyes:

why have you got such an attitude over this? I'm just saying I'm not the only one. The guy has nothing to lose since he doesn't know her

why have you got such an attitude over this? I'm just saying I'm not the only one. The guy has nothing to lose since he doesn't know her

No attitude, I just think your last post was foolish.

I also think you're giving bad advice.

That's just my opinion though :)

No attitude, I just think your last post was foolish.

I also think you're giving bad advice.

That's just my opinion though :)

well the op was going to message her and say he liked her so I think my advice wasn't so bad compared to that. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Bigdeadlydave

OP just add her on Facebook and if shes like "WTF y u add me?" just say someone did the "recommend a friend thing" or that she appeared in the "people you might know" box. Easy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

If you have mutual friends then add her on Facebook. But really you should just try and make chit chat with her the next time you're out. See how that goes and if she gives you any signals of liking you. Oh and try not to be drunk - it's very off putting!

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Former Great

If you have mutual friends then add her on Facebook. But really you should just try and make chit chat with her the next time you're out. See how that goes and if she gives you any signals of liking you. Oh and try not to be drunk - it's very off putting!

Too late buddy the harm is done... Sent her a msg tellin her she was cute and id like to chat her and get to know her...

Too late buddy the harm is done... Sent her a msg tellin her she was cute and id like to chat her and get to know her...

Please tell me you didn't do this at 2 am...

Please tell me you didn't do this at 2 am...

No keano did earlier this evenin.. You reckon it was a bad move?

No keano did earlier this evenin.. You reckon it was a bad move?

It's not what I would have done, but earlier this evening is much better than late at night.

I think late at night could come across a bit stalkerish.

I hope it works out for you dude, if it doesn't don't dismay - it was a ballsy move and at least you won't end up mooning after her for ages without ever saying anything.

Let us know if she replies...

• Advertisement

It's not what I would have done, but earlier this evening is much better than late at night.

I think late at night could come across a bit stalkerish.

I hope it works out for you dude, if it doesn't don't dismay - it was a ballsy move and at least you won't end up mooning after her for ages without ever saying anything.

Let us know if she replies...

Thanks for your advice keano , you were sayin earlier on i should wait till i saw her out , but if i did that theres a big possibility of me been half cut when i see her .. Anyway it could be another couple of weeks before i see her out and then aswell as that i mightnt get the oppurtunity of chattin her if i did see her , it could drag on and on ..I just said fcuk it and decided to do it this way , i said to her id like to talk and get to know her and a few things like that.. Feck it i dont see it as creepy, and at least il know now fairly soon if theres a chance of anything happenin..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I'm sorry, but may i ask, why did you bother coming here for advice?

Everybody told you what to do, everybody said take it easy, treat her as a person and take it slow. Telling a girl you've never had a conversation with that you like her or she's cute might seem weird, as people have been trying to tell you.

I'm not having a go here, but it's 30 odd replies of telling you to do the opposite, why ask?

(ps, i hope it goes well for you)

MrStuffins wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but may i ask, why did you bother coming here for advice?

Everybody told you what to do, everybody said take it easy, treat her as a person and take it slow. Telling a girl you've never had a conversation with that you like her or she's cute might seem weird, as people have been trying to tell you.

I'm not having a go here, but it's 30 odd replies of telling you to do the opposite, why ask?

(ps, i hope it goes well for you)

I agree..should have left out the cute bit. Good luck anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Let us know how it goes so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Well did she reply??
    I hope that if she didn't you just left it at that, not sent the same message to her again and again incase she didn't get them!!! (ha personal experience, i got the same messgae on bebo everyday day for 17 days, really weird!!!)

alan1990 wrote: »
    Well did she reply??
    I hope that if she didn't you just left it at that, not sent the same message to her again and again incase she didn't get them!!! (ha personal experience, i got the same messgae on bebo everyday day for 17 days, really weird!!!)

No word from her sadly..

I guess i would of heard somethin back if there was any chance of her likin me.. May just forget about it..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

u had the balls to go for it

so fair play

BArra wrote: »
    u had the balls to go for it

so fair play

I dont know if id agree with you there barra . it was easier do it this way than say it to her face..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

has she logged in since you sent it? Maybe she just hasn't been on FB since?

• Advertisement

Dr Galen wrote: »
    has she logged in since you sent it? Maybe she just hasn't been on FB since?

Shes been on it alrite , jesus some sort of reply wouldnt of went astray in fairness.Do u people on here think theres no hope now or maybe she might not want to reply too quickly and show she interested, playin hard to get i suppose... I know if a girl wrote to me id reply back and say something..

It's weird.. Like a day after I replied to this a guy I don't know sent me MSG on facebook saying i was "stunning". I had asked him before this if we knew each other and he said no but he sees me around and such. But after he said that I just had no desire to respond to him and still haven't. It's just weird a guy you don't know being like that, I would have responded had he just been friendly rather than so full on straight away.

Anyways i doubt she's playing hard to get, I think you should just move on now

It's weird.. Like a day after I replied to this a guy I don't know sent me MSG on facebook saying i was "stunning". I had asked him before this if we knew each other and he said no but he sees me around and such. But after he said that I just had no desire to respond to him and still haven't. It's just weird a guy you don't know being like that, I would have responded had he just been friendly rather than so full on straight away.

Anyways i doubt she's playing hard to get, I think you should just move on now

I dont think i was too full on now , but i guess your right , il just have to forget about her...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

yes

you need to take your own advice now mate and chalk it down to experience. Plenty more fine ladies out there for you to woo.

Advertisement