Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free mobile internet and free Meteor texts with €20 top up.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭positron

I am thinking 250mb might be enough for a casual user who is not using the mobile as the main way of accessing internet? I am thinking it might be sufficient for me, as all I want it tweets, gmail and work mail / calendar syncs, fring (for google talk, msn & skype chatting), facebook etc. In my case, I will be connecting using wi-fi at home and work anyway, so this is going to be just alerts and reminders really. I am actually considering switching to this BillPay Lite yoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,010 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Yeah Bill Pay Lite looks like it would be perfect for me as well. Anyone know if you can monitor your minutes,text and data allowance to see how much you have left of each during the month?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Despite 250MB being pathetic, i still think i'll sign up. 300 free webtexts a month using the "Webtexter" app on my N900. And some casual browsing along with access to IM and email. I've got free texts to use up this month so next month i'll sign up and give a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Yeah Bill Pay Lite looks like it would be perfect for me as well. Anyone know if you can monitor your minutes,text and data allowance to see how much you have left of each during the month?
    you just text my minutes , my texts , data balance to 50104 to see what youve left to use
    And i have to say, you're either downloading very poor quality tracks, or all your average song is 30 seconds long.
    i robbed that off some site , i wouldnt ever download music on to my iphone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I'd consider switching over to this but I'm currently still on Anytime Plus with free texts. My calls are 20c per minute as opposed to 29c which is almost a 50% hike.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Sean_K wrote: »
    I'd consider switching over to this but I'm currently still on Anytime Plus with free texts. My calls are 20c per minute as opposed to 29c which is almost a 50% hike.
    I'm on the old bill pay lite plan. ;)

20c calls, and 5c meteor to meteor calls.

Chance your arm with a sign up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 XxjustepicxX

Hii em i just recently had meteor free text for a fiver and its up tonight and i want to change to this free browse and text for €20 and i went to meteor.ie and its not in the list of offers now and i text browse and text to 50104 and they text back saying youve opted into internet plus top up by €20 for the next 30 days but i dont know whats in that deal is it just internet or is it internet and free meteor text? because i dont want to spend 30 euro on the anytime choice thing o.o please reply fast thank you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Athlone_Bhoy

Hii em i just recently had meteor free text for a fiver and its up tonight and i want to change to this free browse and text for €20 and i went to meteor.ie and its not in the list of offers now and i text browse and text to 50104 and they text back saying youve opted into internet plus top up by €20 for the next 30 days but i dont know whats in that deal is it just internet or is it internet and free meteor text? because i dont want to spend 30 euro on the anytime choice thing o.o please reply fast thank you :D

The thread is over a year old!

tell me instead of bitching :L

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Start a new thread instead of digging up one thats over a year old.That offer from Meteor may well be overtaken by their recent new offers.

• Advertisement

eh wtf yah spaz i ju signed up fawr internet plus ih free intanet an txtz yas softs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Well you seem to be getting a lot of help on this thread:rolleyes:. Keep up that kind of language & you won't be posting for a while;). Why don't you get on the meteor website and search for that plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Infraction for XxjustepicxX for insulting other members..

.. at least I think he / she is!
    :confused:

Advertisement