Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why don't we leave the EU? Join the Swiss in EFTA

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭BetterLisbon

Again, I have responded to this accusation and while you may disagree with this response, you actually have to address it first rather than pretend I never made it.

I judge you by your actions. You are nowhere to be seen when europhiles offer speculation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

I judge you by your actions. You are nowhere to be seen when europhiles offer speculation.
    That really is self-serving BS, which hamfistedly avoids challenges that have been made to you. To date you have singularly failed to explain what compelling parallels exist between Switzerland and Ireland that would make an Irish withdraw from the EU/Eurozone turn us into a similar nation.

And it is through that inaction that I and others judge you and what you peddle.

Advertisement