Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOBS IN WATERFORD.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭MillyD123

MillyD123 wrote: »
    No nothing at all unfortunately

Received a no thanks letter today. Said passed the aptitude but all positions filled !

• Registered Users Posts: 41 afee_wils2011

Goods inwards position going again in mr price :-( after 3days work.they decided I wasnt the type of person that fitted their profile

But they gave you the job?? Heard the money was crap anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

But they gave you the job?? Heard the money was crap anyways

Yep strange they could tell after 3 days what sort I was even though I was flat out with deliveries for prettty much the whole day.dont see how they can only have 10 staff shop is huge will get fleeced if they dont have security

• Registered Users Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Manor Street Centra is part of/owned by WIT

It's part owned by CampusServices, not WIT isn't it? Same with the Centra in the College.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Mr Price have lost another one (or they never filled it first time)

updated on 10th April

Mr Price Branded Bargains is the newest, most innovative and rapidly expanding discounted variety retailer in Ireland and we are looking to hire a full time Sales Assistant. Key Areas of Responsibility; Merchandising; Tills; Customer Service. Skills Requirement: Ability to demonstrate the following skills and abilities; Initiative; Adaptability / Flexibility; Ability to work alone and as part of a team; Excellent Communication Skills; Customer Focus.

MSM1@mrprice.ie with full time in the subject.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

Mr Price have lost another one (or they never filled it first time)

updated on 10th April

Mr Price Branded Bargains is the newest, most innovative and rapidly expanding discounted variety retailer in Ireland and we are looking to hire a full time Sales Assistant. Key Areas of Responsibility; Merchandising; Tills; Customer Service. Skills Requirement: Ability to demonstrate the following skills and abilities; Initiative; Adaptability / Flexibility; Ability to work alone and as part of a team; Excellent Communication Skills; Customer Focus.

MSM1@mrprice.ie with full time in the subject.

Would imagine thats the job that the other guy who was left go the same time as me they are gonna need more then the staff they have anyway as the shop is huge and cant possibly be serviced properly by 10 staff over a 7 day period

• Registered Users Posts: 5,651 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Have an assessment with Rigney tomorrow. Went to an open day last year, was a one on one interview, then a grammar and typing test. Anyone reckon I should expect anything different this time around?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭..Brian..

Have an assessment with Rigney tomorrow. Went to an open day last year, was a one on one interview, then a grammar and typing test. Anyone reckon I should expect anything different this time around?

Don't do it! You were lucky not getting it the first time!

..Brian.. wrote: »
    Don't do it! You were lucky not getting it the first time!

Why? Thought interview went well and the start date is Monday but I havent been rang yet so I presume I didn't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭shayp83

Hi guys I've been told schivo and keltech are hiring in Waterford, I have no other details on job description or how to apply

• Advertisement

Why? Thought interview went well and the start date is Monday but I havent been rang yet so I presume I didn't get it.

Got the job. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Got the job. :D

Seeya Monday! :D

Seeya Monday! :D

Oooo a Rigney friend. Are you starting too or do you work there already?

Oooo a Rigney friend. Are you starting too or do you work there already?

Had my interview yesterday, got the good word earlier. Starting Monday!

Had my interview yesterday, got the good word earlier. Starting Monday!

Had mine Monday, there was 14 of us and a group before us too, must be looking for a good few staff so! Are you with Airtricity too? wonder if we can pick eachother out of the group :P

Had mine Monday, there was 14 of us and a group before us too, must be looking for a good few staff so! Are you with Airtricity too? wonder if we can pick eachother out of the group :P

Jaysus, there was only four of us when I did it!

Jaysus, there was only four of us when I did it!

Ah that was handy so! are you in at 10?

shayp83 wrote: »
    Hi guys I've been told schivo and keltech are hiring in Waterford, I have no other details on job description or how to apply

Schivo normally have it on their webpage. Kel-tech is on FAS website.

Both are not nice places to work and money is rubbish :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Ovomos

Hi,does anybody know any good places to apply/or jobs available for a 16 yr old with no experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Why, what have you heard about KelTech?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Slightly off topic but Im a student of 19 with only one summer of work under my belt. Whats the best way to go about finding a job for the Summer, not particularly fussy what it is.. Do I just litter every business I pass with a CV and hope for the best?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Keep your eyes on http://jobseeker.fas.ie/ and http://www.waterfordjobs.ie/main/index/1/0/0/0/date/all/0/0/20/0/0/0/0/0/0/0

one of the problems people in your position has is the way Job Bridge has skewed the market, why employ someone on basic when you can get someone off the dole for 50 quid a week?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Does anybody know how you go about applying for Genzyme?

I looked on their website and there's nowhere to show the new jobs coming up so you cant actually apply yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

I looked on their website and there's nowhere to show the new jobs coming up so you cant actually apply yet!

http://www.genzyme.ie/corp/careers/jobopps/ie_p_ci_careers-jobopp.asp

Click begin your career search and select Ireland from the location tab

All the jobs are science and engineering based.

Why, what have you heard about KelTech?

You start off on €9.50 per hour. You're expected to do at minimum 50 hrs a week for Basic Rate. No Shift pay no OT pay. OT is not an option you have to do it!!!! So basically for 50 hours you take home 400!!!! I speak from experience!!

shockwave wrote: »
    http://www.genzyme.ie/corp/careers/jobopps/ie_p_ci_careers-jobopp.asp

Click begin your career search and select Ireland from the location tab

All the jobs are science and engineering based.

Yeah i saw that, the jobs havent come online yet,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

What role did you have in Schivo?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Ovomos wrote: »
    Hi,does anybody know any good places to apply/or jobs available for a 16 yr old with no experience?

Hasbro maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭kingsofoffaly

Hi guys, any ideas where to get a summer job in Waterford city this summer? 21 year old student looking for work, have emailed c.vs everywhere and not much luck on replys 😞

Advertisement