Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOBS IN WATERFORD.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Places like Eishtec are always recruiting, for obvious reasons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

• Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Looking for people in Abracababra/Chick king or whatever they're called on the corner beside Masons.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

yeah i copy and pasted the solocheck link onto there facebook page same time as i put it here and they deleted the comment

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭mrsmiawallace6

its seems waterford is getting an Iceland, they are not recruiting for the shop. Just seen a bunch of jobs on indeed.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Already posted a few times Mrs Wallace :)

WLR have a couple of jobs on their website http://www.wlrfm.com/jobs/

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

Debenhams are looking for Temporary Christmas staff 12-16hrs a week fully flexible

http://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1390900

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭OnlyWayIsUp

Hi all,

I'm a trainee Counsellor currently looking for a clinical placement in and around Waterford City to volunteer my services as part of my college Degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy. I've completed three years of study in PCI College and I need to complete 100 hours one-to-one Counselling within an organization in order to qualify as a Counsellor.

I work full time in a Counselling related field so I only have some evenings and weekends that I'd be able to offer my services.

If anyone knows of any organisations that are looking for a trainee Counsellor, or would be willing to take one on to assist them in working with their clients/staff/students etc. then please let me know!

Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭OnlyWayIsUp

Hi all,

I'm a trainee Counsellor currently looking for a clinical placement in and around Waterford City to volunteer my services as part of my college Degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy. I've completed three years of study in PCI College and I need to complete 100 hours one-to-one Counselling within an organization in order to qualify as a Counsellor.

I work full time in a Counselling related field so I only have some evenings and weekends that I'd be able to offer my services.

If anyone knows of any organisations that are looking for a trainee Counsellor, or would be willing to take one on to assist them in working with their clients/staff/students etc. then please let me know!

Many thanks.

Admin,

Any chance that this can be kept as a stand alone thread as it does not fit within this thread as I'm not looking for a job but a clinical placement linked to my education?

Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

Looking for a rigid truck driver for local work, full time job. Must have drivers CPC card.

PM me if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Hasbro looking for temp staff at the moment, throw in a cv there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

PC World looking for part time staff.

Awful, awful, awful place to work people, be warned. Some of the most horrible and nasty, small minded people you have ever met. money not great and working conditions very loud and uncomfortable. Anyone who says Hasbro is not like that should be avoided at all costs..

Which shift? Day or evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

what is the hourly rate in genzyme starting off ?

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

what is the hourly rate in genzyme starting off ?

Are they re hiring? Heard they might be alright. Building another new plant up there. As for the pay it's not unionised up there so it's not a standard rate of pay you negotiate your own salary.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Rigney Dolphin have an open day between 2pm and 8pm on Thursday. Full time customer service and telesales roles i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Rigney Dolphin have an open day between 2pm and 8pm on Thursday. Full time customer service and telesales roles i think

Yeah, saw it on facebook, customer service, telesales and the nurses (2nd/3rd years)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

If you don't like a company, that's fine. But be careful what you say when posting your opinion. If you have inside information about a company, keep it to yourself. Don't post information that's not in the public domain that could cause serious damage to the company, Boards.ie and to yourself for posting. Please use a bit of common sense when posting. Thanks.

Topic Cleaned

Baby4 wrote: »

Through their website or a recruitment crowd?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Vodafone looking for sales folk. See www.vodafone.ie/jobs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭trickymicky

Sully wrote: »
    Vodafone looking for sales folk. See www.vodafone.ie/jobs

Its not saying anything about waterford or maybe im not looking correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 39 zebra123

Eden venue are looking for staff check their facebook page new club opening in town use to be harverys!

Eden (formerly Harveys) is looking for..

Full/Part time Bar staff
    Dj's
    Promotional Staff
    Job Objective
    To deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere to all of our customers
    Essential Requirements
    2 + Previous experience in a bar or similar role
    Strong customer service and communication skills
    Self Motivation
    Be Positive
    Ability to maintain high and consistent standards at all times
    Customer focus , Dive, Personal Integrity, Team work , Managing change
    If you could send your cv's plus a photo to info@edenvenue.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 38,049 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Eden (formerly Harveys) is looking for..

Full/Part time Bar staff
    Dj's
    Promotional Staff
    Job Objective
    To deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere to all of our customers
    Essential Requirements
    2 + Previous experience in a bar or similar role
    Strong customer service and communication skills
    Self Motivation
    Be Positive
    Ability to maintain high and consistent standards at all times
    Customer focus , Dive, Personal Integrity, Team work , Managing change
    If you could send your cv's plus a photo to info@edenvenue.ie

so if youre not good looking your not getting a job. i hate why companys judge people by the way they look

PTH2009 wrote: »
    so if youre not good looking your not getting a job. i hate why companys judge people by the way they look

Where are you reading that?

Where are you reading that?

Was going to ask the exact same thing.

I'm guessing they said that because the ad says send CV and photo

But a lot of companies do that as a reminder to put a face to the cv when reviewing the interviewees to decide who did well or not etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭ec18

It's not uncommon for places like flagship stores or bars to do this.....I've heard a couple of ads for a H&M store in dublin where the interview is being advertised as a casting.

Advertisement